Goodbye Jesus

An Oldbie Returning!

-Demona-

Hi, guys. It's been a looooooong time since I've posted here. I used to be known here yea many moons ago as EternalDarkness and, after that, Vetala.

For those who vaguely remember, I was the ex-C girl with the weird semi-Gnostic/Luciferian tastes.

And I've realized something: I AM AN ATHEIST. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD(S) BECAUSE THERE'S NO PROOF OF HIS/HER/ITS/THEIR EXISTENCE.

Damn, it feels so good to say that! Now, I can get rid of all the mystical ooga-booga crap clogging up my room and my life. biggrin.png

• Like 7

Welcome back, Demona! Have fun getting rid of crap!

• Super Moderator

Welcome to reality! However, some of that ooga-booga crap is pretty cool, and I find it has the ability to scare people. That's a good thing.

Talk about entering a room in style!! Welcome back smile.png I'd write more, but my feline has decided to go to sleep on one of my ar,s, so I'm typing single- handedly lol

Edt: arm

• Super Moderator

Talk about entering a room in style!! Welcome back smile.png I'd write more, but my feline has decided to go to sleep on one of my ar,s, so I'm typing single- handedly lol

I thought it was supposed to be "arse."

I thought it was supposed to be "arse."

Nope. It's not physically possible for anything to go to sleep on my arse at the moment, as that would make me have to lie on my belly- and that aint happening, not even for the puddins lol

Welcome to reality! However, some of that ooga-booga crap is pretty cool, and I find it has the ability to scare people. That's a good thing.

Hee! I'm gonna keep my medalions because they're pretty... and my black and purple candles. But the crappy Llewellyn spellbooks are definitely going!

To be fair, Luciferian shit IS awesome shit.

As a been-here-a-year-or-so-bie (or some other word that describes how long I've been here) I welcome you back to our evil society of doom!

Hee! I'm gonna keep my medalions because they're pretty... and my black and purple candles. But the crappy Llewellyn spellbooks are definitely going!

Welcome back!!

The bit about the Llewellyn books made me laugh! I remember how god-awful they were. I knew people who just swore by them. I bet it'll feel good to pitch that dreck into the trash :)