Goodbye Jesus

Evolution on The Atheist Hour

Zach

FYI, I will be appearing on The Atheist Hour on Gene Cook's website, www.unchainedradio.com. I plan to discuss evolutionary theory with Gene and callers.

Looking forward to it Zach. I usually don't catch the Atheist Hour live, but download it later in the week.

The show is now available from Gene's website. I'll be working on a transcipt soon, as per usual.

I listened to it, Zach.

Once again, I commend you on your patience.

Perhaps next time, the show will be geared more

toward your purpose for being there.

i have to wait till my account is activated... but i'll listen soon as i'm able to download.

You know what? I don't think I could listen to it. Not after the Dan Barker show. I'm so sick of Gene Kook and his TAG-using, word-twisting ways.

You know what? I don't think I could listen to it. Not after the Dan Barker show. I'm so sick of Gene Kook and his TAG-using, word-twisting ways.

i know what you mean,but the fact that we as ex-c's know he's full of shit... makes it easier for me to listen,i use to listen to the shows lastyear... but i lost intrest,but i always try to manage and listen to the show if one of our own are on. (EX-C)

Understood. Maybe the transcript will help?

Yeah, he's far less annoying when I can just skim past his nonsense. The man is just an idiot.

I've posted the first fifteen minutes or so here.