Goodbye Jesus

Finally, Proof, Ghosts (Or Angels) Are Real

LivingLife

554006_279605878816541_1854331958_n.jpg

Albino (or a very old) Peacock :)

Wow, that is gorgeous. When I get rich ima have me some of these.

Or proof that magic is real?

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Albino_peacock

;)

BAA

554006_279605878816541_1854331958_n.jpg

Albino (or a very old) Peacock smile.png

As Brother Jeff would say,

Glory!!

Its an albino, and very beautiful.

White peacocks are leucistic peafowls. Not albinos. Have just seen lots of them in Italy.

Cool. I'll bet it's an evolution thing for camouflage in snowy regions.

Wow, that is gorgeous. When I get rich ima have me some of these.

the genetics could also be that humans found the white peacock attractive and bred them for it. Kinda like how we domesticated the pea plant to not explode with the peas were ripe.

Do they scream just like the regular peacocks? Those things are horrific.

mwc

Ha, no kidding, mwc! My best friend went to a college in Maryland that is apparently famous for having peacocks on the grounds. She had some interesting stories to tell about the noise those damned things make at night.

PS: I'm a heretic, but I like this version a lot too:

Knew a girl in Houston who'd gotten paralyzed from the neck down in a horrific three-wheeler accident (wonder why they don't make those much anymore? Her lawsuit is one of those reasons, I bet). She had grown up pretty white trash, but when I met her, she lived in a million dollar house, had round-the-clock servants, an accessible pool, and a boytoy (a guy she'd crushed heavily on in HS who hadn't given her the time of day till her accident but who now lived with her and, uh, you know). But her finest joy? Her deepest and most cherished acquisition? A pair of super mega expensive platinum-furred Persian cats. She'd seen one once at an airport and had decided that if she ever got rich, that was what she was buying, and by god that is what she bought first chance she got. Huge price to pay to get that kind of scratch, but I admired her dedication to her childhood goals.