Goodbye Jesus

Handcuffs For the Street Preachers

Lautermilich

I went back Saturday to follow the street preachers around and there were three police encounters. On the first one I saw a female officer counting the preachers and counting handcuffs which you can see in her hand in this image:

Rest of images - http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/repent

53134384.jpg

The yelling of the preachers even surprised this crew filming interviews.

53134388.jpg

So, what did they do to actually get the plastic bracelets?

So do people always walk around in their underwear on the city streets of Miami, or is that just the women?

So do people always walk around in their underwear on the city streets of Miami, or is that just the women?
Probably. But only down there, they call it a bathing suit, not underwear. :shrug:

Probably. But only down there, they call it a bathing suit, not underwear. :shrug:

Whatever they call it, it's way too small for her...

I dunno what kind of material you americans make your bathing suits out of, but here in canada we usually make them out of fabric that is easily dryable and doesn't look like it would be instantly see-through if we got it wet. :grin:

Poor girl...quick get her some lycra!

I dunno what kind of material you americans make your bathing suits out of, but here in canada we usually make them out of fabric that is easily dryable and doesn't look like it would be instantly see-through if we got it wet. :grin:
And this is a bad thing, how? :Hmm:

:HaHa:

Yeah, that poor poor girl. :HappyCry:

I'm sure that somebody put a gun to her head and said, "This is what you're going to wear today!" :HaHa:

Carhart makes swim suits now?

:grin:

That is not always a good idea though...

From his other pics....ummmm..... :twitch:

post-864-1133793912.jpg

I don't know what redhead you guys are talking about... I'm still looking at that lady cop...

gallery_900_44_22021.jpg

That is not always a good idea though...

From his other pics....ummmm..... :twitch:

Aaaaaaugh! Traumatized!

:ph34r:

53134857.DSC_8757.jpg

For some odd reason, this facial expression makes me laugh....

:HaHa:

Woiw...the pink bathing suit lady had plastic surgery and turned anorexic.. you can see the scars from her surgery!!

I often wonder if these doomsayers realize how crazy they come across the the average person. Don't they realize that if they are going to spread a message, that doing so in a manner that makes them look clinically insande is NOT the way to do it?

They should haul proselytizers like these off to the nut house for phyciatric help.

They're all not dealing with reality and the real world.

They're your typical fundamentalist right-wing bullies.

<-- Shallow bastard and won't deny it.

She got the flappa on her arms.

I can't stand the flappa.