Goodbye Jesus

Brainwashing-A-Go-Go

Yaoi Huntress Earth

I've always been an advocate for teenagers (who I think are a very neglected and sometimes demonized age group) and I found this article on a very sick and dangerous methods used by a very dishonest assembly group: http://www.campusprogress.org/features/650/right-wing-rock (their site is: http://www.youcanrunbutyoucannothide.com/y...annothide.html) Check out some of the title of their books like "Grass Doesn't Work the Rocks Do" and "Man of War" it's frightening how Nazi-eske these people can be.

If it weren't for the sheer amount of indoctoination that goes on in schools nowadays, I would probably be more galled by this. Yeah, these frauds need to be exposed, but how to best do it, I'm not sure.

I'll admit though, the spoons and O'Donell line made me snicker.

You know... In today's "Zero tolerance" society, the stuff they included with their "free" CDs (you know, the whole "You're under a death sentence you will be killed blah blah blah" crap) could be construed as a death threat to any student who recieved it. It's not intended to be that way, but with their attitude and the garbage they spew... If a kid (or kids) went up to the superintendant, showed him the CDs, and filed a complaint - or even a police report - I guarantee you that, afterwards, no half-reputable school would EVER want to bring "Junkyard Prophets" to any of their functions.

The negative publicity would absolutely murder them, if enough kids complained :HaHa:

heres a review of "The Grass Doesn't Work...The Rocks Do!":

What a great book for teens and parents of teens! There is a cultural war going on in the world. There are evil forces seeking to destroy the lives of our youth. This book provides a great tool for the "good guys" in this war.

I highly recommend it.

-Dr. Kent Hovind

...nuf said

Or check out the cover of that book where there's a guy in a tree and some other guy holding a rock behind he back as if he can't wait to knock him down and bash him in the head with it. At least that's what I got. Then again, with a webpage with the name You Can Run, but you Can't Hide sort of says something. I would've had liked to get access to Stephanie Joy's Virtue page.