Goodbye Jesus

anybody done a physical blasphemy?

willybilly30

Iv heard of people cussing out preachers, pissing on crosses, burning bibles to free their minds from Christianity when i read about satanism. Anybody done a blasphemy ritual? Did you leave Christianity with a bang?

I don't think so, am I missing out on anything fun?

Anybody done a blasphemy ritual? Did you leave Christianity with a bang?

Does putting my bibles and anything else christian and physical into a box labeled "Feindpropaganda!" (Enemy propaganda) count? :fdevil:

I got the Jesus Dress up on my dorm door, dressed in Santa, the Grinch and the Gingerbread man.

One time at my sisters wedding me and my brother threw rice in the baptismal pool what ever you call it. and threw tons of it in my sisters car. I guess we cursed the wedding it barely lasted a year. :lmao:

I once thought I did. As a high school student, I had an after-school job delivering for a flower shop. Every week I took fresh flowers to the Episcopal church in Oak Ridge. The designers arranged the flowers in some lovely conical brass vases. I was instructed to never touch the vases; I was to use some plastic sleeves provided for the purpose of transporting the vases. Thinking it was some sort of religious taboo, I rubbed my hands all over the things. I thought I was being very bad. :wicked:

Many years later, I found out that the prohibition was more practical; the oils from the skin stain the brass and produce a need for more frequent polishing. That sort of disappointed me. It was like the time that Spongebob and Patrick stole balloons on free balloon day.

At sunday school we were given illurstrated bibles to read. I was bored so drew over all of the pictures (just the usual arrow through the head, glasses, scars, fangs etc). Teacher said it was blasphemy, disrespectful to the bible and that it would be reported to my parents... parents said "next time use black pen to match the picture better" :HaHa:

I think I'm gonna go grab the lotion and tissues and do a little blasphemy right now.

Masturbate?

i just posted a website in sex/christianity thatd make it more blasphemous if you like dildos lol

Back when I still lived with my parents when I was like 19 or 20 yrs old, the grounds of the local Methodist church was a great place to get stoned, but I wasn't quite an ex-c yet. I once had sex in a cemetary. I routinely used to flip the bird at any church, but I still believed in god and did it to piss god off in my own little spiteful way. I once pissed on the Jesus thing outside of a catholic church. Just a couple of weeks ago, on a Sunday, I went into a non-denominational christian church with my girlfriend (she's buddhist) and had a discussion about why judeo-christianity is sheer idiocy right in front of one of the church people trying to convert a bunch of chinese visitors. Unfortunately, I doubt she (the church lady) could understand me.

i like to flip off this place called the ramp because the street i live on was quiet and peaceful till that damn place came along. now people are all over the side walks, long lines at resturants, witnesses everwere gospel music playing i hate the place. i usually flip them off in my coat pocket im often tempted to stick my hand in the air flipping them off. i cant drive i never learned how so i have to walk down that street to go anywere i want to go. i loved it till the ramp came along. i hate the ramp and karen wheaton.

Ohhhhh, yeah. :wicked:

I use old Bible pages as rolling papers for making joints.

I also have the tendency to use Bible pages liberally as collage elements in fine art pieces about religion and spirituality.

For instance, as a bottom layer in the following 3-panel altarpiece:

The Bible isn't sacred to me. Fuck it.

I made loud, rude comments while standing in line to see the Shroud of Turin. They only show it once every few years so the church was packed with little Italian women coming close to giving themselves strokes crossing themselves. I joked loudly about how short Jesus was (about 4 ft tall if you believe the shroud is real). I can't recall what else I may have said, but I received many a dirty look and yes, I was the ugly American that day *ducking head in shame*

Here's some presidential blasphemy that's pretty funny: Pissing on Nixon's grave.

Guest The Walking Fox

Made my very own shroud of turin with help from A-1 steak sauce and an unconcious friend. He was unappreciative, but reportedly tasty.

Once sneexed into an uncle's KJV. One of those cheap ones. I figured, hey, it's tissue paper, after all.

A girlfriend once used my "Buddy Christ" statuette in a most becoming manner. Is that a twofer?

And this one's weird, but I gotta share. Me and my buddies were tromping through a churchyard one saturday night, and happened upon a dead opossum. Bwing halfway plasterd already, we dressed it up in a white plastic bag "robe", put a little crown of blackberry vine on its head, and tied it to the cross in front of the church. Apparently the pastor took this as evidence of a large Satanic cult within his own congregation, and went totally nuts, screaming at people. Oops.

Made my very own shroud of turin with help from A-1 steak sauce and an unconcious friend. He was unappreciative, but reportedly tasty.

Once sneexed into an uncle's KJV. One of those cheap ones. I figured, hey, it's tissue paper, after all.

A girlfriend once used my "Buddy Christ" statuette in a most becoming manner. Is that a twofer?

And this one's weird, but I gotta share. Me and my buddies were tromping through a churchyard one saturday night, and happened upon a dead opossum. Bwing halfway plasterd already, we dressed it up in a white plastic bag "robe", put a little crown of blackberry vine on its head, and tied it to the cross in front of the church. Apparently the pastor took this as evidence of a large Satanic cult within his own congregation, and went totally nuts, screaming at people. Oops.

I don't know which one of these is my favorite. Hilarious. :lmao:

that proves it isnt sacred to me. if god cared about it seems like he wouldve grabbed your hand and yelled stop it or something.

Ohhhhh, yeah. :wicked:

I use old Bible pages as rolling papers for making joints.

I also have the tendency to use Bible pages liberally as collage elements in fine art pieces about religion and spirituality.

For instance, as a bottom layer in the following 3-panel altarpiece:

The Bible isn't sacred to me. Fuck it.

i like this one :lmao: im tempted to try it in my home town the whole town would probally have a nervous breakdown tho lol

Yeah, willybilly, no shit there.

Dude - I love the thing about the possum!! :funny:

I dont know if this is really significant, but I was over at my mom's friend's house one day. She and my mom were talking, I was wandering around the house bored. I saw a fancy bottle used for keeping holy water in. I picked it up to observe the case, but their cat ran past me and I dropped the bottle. it didnt break, but the "holy" water spilled onto the floor. i was afraid to upset mom's friend, cos she is a fundy catholic. so i mopped up as much water as i could off the floor, put it back into the bottle and filled the rest with water from the fishbowl.

I once did smash an angel figure when the same fundy woman trie dto throw away my friend's pentacle necklace.

I flip off churches when i drive by sometimes.

And when my parents force me to go to the annual midnight mass I make sure to chew and stick gum under the pew.

last year I made some "comments" in the prayer book thingy they leave in the pews.