Goodbye Jesus

I got your War on Christmas right here

Max

My cat hates xmas!

xmascat.jpg

So does mine! Cats around the world are uniting against Christmas!!! :lmao: He woke up after a nap... and look what happened to the poor Noel pillow!!!

Innocent sleep...

zzzzzzigggggyyyy016.jpg

And ATTACK!!!!

zzzzzzigggggyyyy017.jpg

:HaHa:

The first christmas we had our (dearly departed) kitty, she would charge at the christmas tree as fast as she could and jump on it. Of course the tree would fall over and we would have shards of glass EVERYWHERE!!! I remember the first time I saw the tree trashed as a result of the attack, I thought we had been robbed. I looked over and saw my cat rolling around in the garland.

:vent:

:HaHa:

Btw cute pictures Pandora

I got your War on Christmas right here, So they think Target's hostile.

What does Target have to do with anything? :shrug:

I got your War on Christmas right here, So they think Target's hostile.

I was wondering that myself.

Reference to recent outcry because Target and other stores don't wish customers a Merry Christmas.

The conservative 150,000 member American Family Association has called for a boycott of Target stores for not utilizing the specific phrase "Merry Christmas" in their holiday advertising.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review...s/s_400160.html

The first christmas we had our (dearly departed) kitty, she would charge at the christmas tree as fast as she could and jump on it. Of course the tree would fall over and we would have shards of glass EVERYWHERE!!! I remember the first time I saw the tree trashed as a result of the attack, I thought we had been robbed. I looked over and saw my cat rolling around in the garland.

pvp20051203.gif

pvp20051203.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, the use to think cats were satanic in the Dark Ages, so maybe they were right. :HaHa:

pvp20051203.gif

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Awl, thanks... but sorry to disappoint. You're not the first one to think he's a purebred of somesort... he's been thought a Egyptian Mau, an Ocicat, and a Bengal because of his looong pointy ears and spotted sleek coat. He's just a moggy though!

I do have a purebred Burmese and a Scottish Fold too. :)

Ziggy003.jpg

Ziggy007.jpg

Ziggy006.jpg

Any my other moggy, Bandit.

budgies011.jpg

Kitties!! :D:D:D :D

My cat likes to chew on the ribbons and giftwrap on presents. He doesn't swallow them, just gives them his own personal touch.

Kitties!! :D:D:D :D

me too! You have a lovely family pandora.

Thanks for starting a fun thread Max, your photo is hilarious.

I love the cartoon too, and will be sending it to others.