Goodbye Jesus

If You Hate The Police

Denyoz

I'm having so much fun with this game, I just have to share.

Did you ever wish you could give the police a taste of their brutality, and suffer no consequences?

Welcome to my reality.  Without further ado, let's kick some police ass!

The video game is called "Prototype".

This is my first ever YouTube video!  I now have a channel, yay!

Thanks for watching smile.png

• Like 2

Ok, some might find this video stupid and useless, but there is a story behind it.

Last week I was reading this thread on ex-c and someone said that a lot of people on this board don't like the police. So I thought of making this video while I was playing the game.  I thought some might like this.

First I searched YouTube to see if anyone had done this already, but didn't find anything, so I thought it would be worth doing.  It took me all day yesterday to put this video together. I had to find a software that can record gameplay, then I had to practice and plan the scenario. Then I had to act it out by controlling the main character and record different scenes. Then I had to find a software that cut and paste film scenes to produce a movie. Then I had to open a YouTube account and upload my movie.  I accomplished something!  I'm quite proud of myself.  For those of you who know me, I'm usually not motivated to do anything and now it looks like it's starting to change.  smile.png

The video is very violent, I know. Most video games are extremely violent. I feel bad for killing innocent civilians in games. But I will defend myself if someone starts shooting at me, like those police officers. There's a story behind that too. It all starts when the main character wakes up in Manhattan with no memory of his past.  He is wanted by the police because he is "special", very strong physically as you can see. When he tries to uncover his past, the police and the military always try to stop him and kill him.  He has nowhere to go. He's not just some random bozo who likes to kill for fun.

This is gaming, and it's a hobby of mine. It allows me to become another person and do things I could never do in real life. It's like going inside a movie and becoming the main character and doing what you want. Of course you can only do what the game allows you to do, but I have 25 different games, so when you switch from one to another, you can almost do anything. It's a dream come true. I think people my age should look into this, it's not just for teenagers, it's much more fun than watching TV, a movie or reading. It allows you to be creative and change the outcome of the story every time you play. It's one of the few things in this world that make me happy.  biggrin.png

• Like 1

Deny, I don't like any violence at all... you already know that. I am looking at the hobby itself that you have taken up. I think it's a great creative way to enjoy yourself.  It is nice to know that you have motivation to do something again. That makes me happy for you because I know you struggle with finding something that makes you happy and content.

Violence will always be around. Always. It was in our friggin cartoons when we were growing up!! Violent world, violent movies, violent games.....Just look at the roadrunner!! eek.gif  

I watched the you tube. At first I thouight it was just someone rebelling against the police, but now that I hear the story, it makes much more sense. Maybe that is what you should do in the future. Have a story-line. I dont know much about using computers and softwear and all that stuff, but I would think that that alone would be a lot of fun...just learning how to put it all together!!

I think you should be very proud of yourself!

I don't like any violence, but I think your new hobby is great!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

• Like 3

I don't like any violence, but I think your new hobby is great!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Thank you Margee for validating my hobbies, no matter how evil they look.  I'm not that bad in real life: I don't kick cars or throw policemen in the river.  I could make videos that are less violent:  a women planting a garden perhaps, or a young couple holding hands, saying how much they love each other and kissing.  That would be good.

It was worth joining ex-christian just to have the privilege to share with you.  I think you are extraordinaire!

• Like 1

This is awesome!

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Wow, I really admire your skills in knowing how to put together something like this!   I'm glad you have a hobby you enjoy so much -- we all need that!

• Like 1

This is awesome!

Wow, I really admire your skills in knowing how to put together something like this!   I'm glad you have a hobby you enjoy so much -- we all need that!

Thank you Outlaw and buffettphan, your comments mean a lot to me.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

That looks like a fun game. The video is epic. I wish I could have the powers that guy had... If I had them, I'd become a vigilante in a heart beat.

• Like 1