Goodbye Jesus

Too Shocking For The Masses

TrueFreedom

CIA WhistleBlower Susan Lindauer, Author of Extreme Prejudice: http://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Prejudice-Terrifying-Story-Patriot/dp/1453642757

She discusses it here:

For pictures and stuff:

*braces for backlash and well-poisoning, ad-hom, and ad populum*

• Like 1

*braces for backlash and well-poisoning, ad-hom, and ad populum*

I'll be on the veranda since you're already on the cross.  

This is an emotional and controversial subject, and I realize that most people are tired of it, but if anybody is interested in discussing the points in the book or videos I'll try to remain tactful.  Most have made up their minds long ago and have no desire to watch another lecture or read another book.  If anybody is game, I'll climb down from my cross.

This is an emotional and controversial subject . . .

No it isn't.

. . . and I realize that most people are tired of it, but if anybody is interested in discussing the points in the book or videos I'll try to remain tactful.  Most have made up their minds long ago and have no desire to watch another lecture or read another book.  If anybody is game, I'll climb down from my cross.

What is the point?  This sort of thing doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Take a look at the book reviews--out of 90 reviews nothing negative to say about her story.  Aside from a couple of brief troll-posts, the only marks against it were for editing.

I followed a few CIA whistleblowers for several years, and I liken their experiences to deconversion, except that they put their own lives in danger in attempts to expose corruption.

IMO, this information is worth a look at least to see how the Patriot Act was used to imprison this woman without trial and to see who profited from the events of 9/11.  

• Like 1

IMO, this information is worth a look at least to see how the Patriot Act was used to imprison this woman without trial and to see who profited from the events of 9/11.  

I don't need to waste bandwidth to figure out that the Patriot Act is used to wrongly imprison people or to realize that the defense industry is booming.  I already know those things.  Are you trying to say the CIA has the same kind of problems that plague all government agencies . . . kind of like the DMV?  This wouldn't be controversial.

I'm not asking you to spend time on this, MM.  I just thought that somebody other than myself might find it interesting.  I've posted previous threads in Off Topic.  This one is in Creative Works.  Take it for what it is or leave it.  I'm just pleased that so far I have not been attacked over sharing on this thread.  I don't claim to be an expert, and I don't agree with all of the author's suspicions.  I just find it interesting.

Well, I am happy to know that someone else is interested in this stuff.  Thanks for sharing TrueFreedom!

I saw the first video a couple months ago.  Susan Lindauer's story is fascinating.  She seems 100% genuine to me and I have no reason to doubt what she is saying.  I have many reasons to doubt what the Bushes have said!

The second video, I have not watched yet.  Looks really interesting.

Cheers my friend!  beer.gif