Goodbye Jesus

Some "good Friday" Humor

MissingLink

This is one of the things I wish I could post on FB right now  to counter all the pictures of crosses and scriptures I have in my newsfeed today....just to add some brevity........ but, of course, I won't.  *sigh*

tumblr_mjtxoyCNTw1qm1uvso1_500.jpg

http://adignorantium.tumblr.com/post/45631390466/jesuss-last-words-were-not-t-g-i-f-simpsons

This is my 1st Easter completely free of religion.....!!   I'm looking forward to celebrating by having my feet in the sand......Leaving tomorrow to spend spring break in sunny, warm Florida!   (Considering that I spent last Sunday watching 6 inches of snow fall here in VA, this is a really big deal!!)  yellow.gif

What would you like to post today if you dared?  (Or maybe you DID post something - and more power to you!)  

I'd love some laughs today......it would be a nice break from everyone around me being SO SERIOUS.

• Like 2

Goodbye Jesus

I'll put it up, it's damn funny.

• Like 1

James, the brother of Jesus, talking to Peter on Good Friday: "Oh wow! Mary Magdalene has to marry me now, she's hot!"

• Like 1

good-friday-jesus-bad-easter-ecards-somesomeecards+-+Easter.jpg

• Like 1

This is also my first Easter completely religious free. And I didn't go to church. I ALMOST did but I was proud I stood my ground and wasn't talked into it. I tend to be very passive so I was surprised my roommate didn't push harder. I know it's past good Friday now, but these made me laugh and were a nice break from the abundant easter posts on facebook. 

• Like 1

well, not Friday, but yesterday (Easter Sunday) I posted this:

Easter is not about silly things like bunnies or chocolate, it is about commemorating the resurrection of an army of zombies that terrorized Jerusalem (Matt 27:52)

got a couple of defensive comments (they were'nt technically 'zombies', LOL) from old church friends but nothing else.

• Like 2