Goodbye Jesus

What Would You Do If A Scientifically Acceptable “God” Revealed Himself?

NoEvidence

This would be me if I met him face to face...........yellow.gif 

demotivational-posters-have-you-ever-bee

I mentally punch out the old bastard almost every morning ... when pain from MS makes it hard to get out of bed.

It's not that I actually believe in a god; it's just gets annoying hearing the christards tell me I'd get all better if only I prayed to their loving skyfairy. And since I can't (or shouldn't) assault real people, I cuss out their imaginary friend and imagine knocking his block off.

Makes me feel a little better, relieves some tension. And then I get up and go about my day as best I can ... just to spite them and their obnoxious god concept.

• Like 3

I would ask this being if he is the only one of his kind. If he says he is the only one of his kind and there have never been others, I would ask him how he came into existence. If he then said he had no beginning and will have no end, then I will know he is a liar.

If the answer to my first question is that there are others of his kind, then I would know he is no all powerful deity,

I would do what he's done for thousands of years with humanity - I'd simply ignore him and walk on by.