Goodbye Jesus

Kirk Cameron Is A Steaming Dog Turd.

BendyLine

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/kirk-cameron-criticizes-stephen-hawkings-there-is-no-heaven-comment/2011/05/19/AFSp266G_blog.html

I mean, it's cool and all if he believes in heaven, but leave the man's fucking disability out of it. As someone with a disability, I'm more than a little offended. 

I would love to see Kirk go head to head with Hawking in a scientific debate. Then we'll see who has the "disability."

• Like 3

Kirk Cameron:

What an ill-educated, bigoted douchebag.

• Like 3

Are we sure he's not mentally challenged?

I would think any talk about disability from him is a bit like the pot...

I liked the title of this thread. It describes Kirk Cameron pretty well, unless of course it's really not his fault that he says these things or acts this way. It might be that being turned into a brainwashed Christian robot took away his ability to feel compassion for people who reject his religion. It's hard to say for sure, I don't know if he was always a "dog turd" or if he became that way because of his Christian programming.

It's Kirk Cameron. He's like an uber-religious adult version of Ralph Wiggum.  

Even most Christians don't like him. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

He's not even steaming. Just a plain old turd.

Cameron, a Christian evangelist who heads the online ministry,Way of the Master, responded on his Facebook page Wednesday, writing that “to say anything negative about Stephen Hawking is like bullying a blind man. He has an unfair disadvantage, and that gives him a free pass on some of his absurd ideas.”

UNFAIR DISADVANTAGE.

So it's unfair to him that Hawkings is PARALYZED?!  WTF.  I think someone forgot how to English.

I always feel like I lose at least 10 IQ points whenever I read something by Kirk Cameron.  This article was no exception...

Guest Babylonian Dream

People are desperate enough to buy into the BS he spews. Therefore, he'll continue to prove that there's no intelligent life on planet earth. Or at least make it strongly seem that way.

Actually a debate between the morontheist and Hawking might be fun to listen to but will be no use.Fuckface will just machine-gun Hawking with bullshit questions that can't possibly all be answered in the available time, then declare victory if there's even one single question left unanswered. And of course fuckface will personally determine when there has been a "sufficient answer", which means he'll just claim Hawking was helpless.

• Like 2

Did anyone see the debate between Kirk n' Ray and the Rational Response Squad that was on ABC a few years ago now? It was a fucking disaster. 

Kirk 'n Ray: We can prove God exists.... WITHOUT USING THE BIBLE AT ALL!

RRS: Okay, go ahead.

Kirk n' Ray: So, according to the 10 commandments.... 

Everyone: -_-

Kirk n' Ray: Crocoduck!

It was so bad. RRS performed poorly in my opinion, and they still managed to mop the floor with Kirk n' Ray. Those two really need to just stay away from anyone with even a brief knowledge of science. If Kirk Cameron wasn't such a self righteous douchebag, I would have felt sorry for him. 

Did anyone see the debate between Kirk n' Ray and the Rational Response Squad that was on ABC a few years ago now? It was a fucking disaster. 

Kirk 'n Ray: We can prove God exists.... WITHOUT USING THE BIBLE AT ALL!

RRS: Okay, go ahead.

Kirk n' Ray: So, according to the 10 commandments.... 

Everyone: sleep.png

Kirk n' Ray: Crocoduck!

It was so bad. RRS performed poorly in my opinion, and they still managed to mop the floor with Kirk n' Ray. Those two really need to just stay away from anyone with even a brief knowledge of science. If Kirk Cameron wasn't such a self righteous douchebag, I would have felt sorry for him. 

Ray is terrible at debating, unless he's witnessing to an 8 year old. Just look at his debate with Aron Ra or when he was on the Atheist Experience with Matt and Russell, i wasn't embarrassed for him, i gladly watched him get his ass handed to him, but i felt bad for Aron, Matt and Russell.

Kirk Cameron, i think is a Christian cause he'd make more money (Tax Free), cause he can't make any as an actor, he's terrible. But to stoop so low and say " Stephen Hawking is like bullying a blind man. He has an unfair disadvantage, and that gives him a free pass on some of his absurd ideas.”

Why doesn't Kirk just pray to his god to heal this man?  Oh wait, no christian actually believes their god can do the impossible.

well he realized he was irrelevent when growing pains ended.   Not that he was before.   So he HAD to do something to get attention....even negative attention. 

It's hard to say for sure, I don't know if he was always a "dog turd" or if he became that way because of his Christian programming.

I've seen interviews with the cast and writers of Growing Pains and, IIRC, the consensus was that Kirk was on a typical teen idol arc that was probably headed for some Corey-esque destructive behavior when he "found Jesus". That said, he apparently became a demanding little shit shortly after his conversion, got at least one cast member fired (because she had posed in Playboy) and frequently pissed off the show's writers by trying to steer the show more toward the moralistic directions he wanted to go. Some would say he ruined the show, but really those shows always struggle when the principal child stars start to grow up.

IMO, he was a pretty good actor prior to his conversion. Afterward he felt his talents had to be used for Jesus and tried to force the issue. I suspect this happens to a lot of artists and musicians who, because their muse has now been restricted to their god, no longer have the freedom to let their creativity and talents go in certain directions and consequently their art suffers.

Right, Kirk.  The only reason that anyone might be hesitant to challenge one of Steven Hawking's ideas is because he's in a wheelchair.  Not because he's fucking brilliant and would wipe the floor with any number of morons like you.

That's... that's just... *incoherent blubbering* *Headdesk*

... okay... I think I've recovered. I mean... (I'll state the blindingly obvious.) Stephen Hawking's only one of the best living physicists, mathematicians, and popular scientists out there. Not many people, at all, could go toe to toe with him intellectually. He not only has a gift for scientific work, he has a gift for explaining it to people. (WTF does that have to do with so-called "disability"?!?) That's so offensive, on so many levels. An argument with Stephen Hawking is like a sprint race against Usain Bolt: he's not "disabled" at all.

Crap. I've broken out in hives. I think I'm allergic to the stupid.

• Like 3

Guest Babylonian Dream

I'm sure Stephen Hawking at 8 years old, when he wasn't paralyzed, could mop the floor with kirk cameron. It's not a challenge. I'd feel bad for stupid, he doesn't stand a chance because he's intellectually impaired. And doesn't even know it.

• Like 1

It's hard to say for sure, I don't know if he was always a "dog turd" or if he became that way because of his Christian programming.

I've seen interviews with the cast and writers of Growing Pains and, IIRC, the consensus was that Kirk was on a typical teen idol arc that was probably headed for some Corey-esque destructive behavior when he "found Jesus". That said, he apparently became a demanding little shit shortly after his conversion, got at least one cast member fired (because she had posed in Playboy) and frequently pissed off the show's writers by trying to steer the show more toward the moralistic directions he wanted to go.

I did read quite a bit about that. It is unfortunate that religion turned Kirk into a bigot who absolutely would not act in a show with someone who lives a different lifestyle than he does... It is unfortunate that he had to begin forcing his religion down the throats of the writers.

What the hell did you expect?  He learned from Ray Comfort. 

Don't you mean Ray Discomfort? wink.png

He's locked himself away in a Jesus shaped box and the world's went on just fine without him.

mwc

• Like 1