Goodbye Jesus

E-mail response back to you

Guest Thegoodbook

Guest Thegoodbook
Unknown e-mailer from ExChristian I think

VIOLENCE, CRUELTY IN YOUR HOLY BIBLE

"When men fight with one another, and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall have no pity."

Christian god-Deuteronomy 25:11

Why would your god specifically command such a horrific punishment? Should we enforce this law today? If not, why not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

Moses-Numbers 31:17

Why does Moses, your god's right-hand man, command his warriors to slaughter women and children and then to abduct all the young virgin girls who have just watched their friends and families butchered? Why doesn't your god speak out against this repugnant bestiality? Why is this found in the Bible, your god's perfect word?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman, then you shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..."

Christian god-Deuteronomy 22:20

Why does your god demand that women who do not appear to be virgins on their wedding nights be stoned to death? What is the point of this and why is it not done to men as well? Did your god really command something so barbaric or could this be the idiocy of ancient men that was put into the mouth of a god to give it legitimacy? Should we enforce this god-given law today since it is found in your god's perfect instruction manual? If not, why not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever; for that is an abomination to the Lord your God."

Christian god-Deuteronomy 17:1

"Any animal which has its testicles bruised or crushed or torn or cut, you shall not offer to the Lord or sacrifice within your land..."

Christian god-Leviticus 22:24

"You have not brought me your sheep for burnt offerings, or honored me with your sacrifices."

Christian god-Isaiah 43:23

Why does your god require animal sacrifices? What is the point? And why does the condition of the animals' testicles concern your god so much? Is it possible that the priest who wrote this merely was looking to get a steady supply of food?

Furthermore, the Old Testament is contradictory as to whether your god actually commanded the Israelites to sacrifice animals to him. At Jeremiah 7:22, God says that he did not give the Israelites any commands about animal sacrifices. Seems to be a contradiction. Did your god or did your god not demand animal sacrifices from his chosen people? Why isn't the Bible clear about this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Folly is bound up in the heart of a child. But the rod of discipline drives it far from him."

Proverbs 22:15

"Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you beat him with a rod, he will not die. If you beat him with the rod, you will save his soul from Sheol."

Proverbs 23:13

Why does your god's perfect word advocate child abuse? Could it be because the Bible was written by fallible men?

"David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines; and David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king's son-in-law."

1 Samuel 18:27

Isn't this wonderful? Is this something one would expect to find in the perfect word of a god? Is this something we should read to our children in Sunday school?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will greatly multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire will be for your husband."

Christian god punishing

Eve-Genesis 3:16

Why does your god punish all women because one woman ate an apple? God knew that Eve would eat the apple before he even created her. Why did he create her and set up a test he knew she would fail and then punish not only her but all women for it? Why in the first place should anyone think that such a ridiculous story as this is anything other than a myth?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will strew your flesh upon the mountains, and fill the valleys with your carcass. I will drench the land even to the mountains with your flowing blood..."

Christian god-Ezekiel 32:5

"I will fall upon them like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will tear open their breast, and there I will devour them like a lion, as a wild beast would rend them."

Christian god-Hosea 13:8

"And I will fill your mountains with the slain; on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those slain with the sword shall fall...Then you shall know that I am the Lord."

Christian god-Ezekiel 35:8

Do Bible quotes like this make you proud to be a Christian? Is it dignified to spend one's life worshipping an ancient war god which makes these kinds of statements?

Let me try to explain my relationship with God and how I see Him in an earthly way.

God the Father is exactly that, just like our own earthly fathers, He loves us unconditionally and wants to Bless us eternally.

Even though our fathers love us, they still need and deserve respect and obedience. Whenever we are disobedient we had consequences and that's why God made the Law (12 Commandments) in the Old Testament. Whenever Moses, Abraham, or any other Biblical character believed or obeyed God it was counted to them as righteousness.

Since the Messiah (Jesus Christ the Lord) came, died and rose again, our ONLY way to attain that same righteousness is through our belief in Him Alone as our Savior.

In the Old Testament the only way God could forgive the people was that they must give Him a blood sacrifice, just as when Adam and Eve fell from grace, God made them coverings with animal skins (a blood sacrifice), because without the blood sacrifice there was no remission of sins. That why Cain's was unacceptable and Abels was. They were suppose to provide one without spot or wrinkle, the best of your first fruits of the harvest of the herd.

Since Christ was not born in sin and knew no sin, and remained sinless, He was the only one pure enough and provided a blood sacrifice Once For All people, so they no longer live under the condemnation that the Law placed upon them.

Before the Fall of Adma and Eve, God walked with them in the cool of the day in Eden. He had a real face to face relationship with them, He provided everything they could ever need and when they disobeyed His most strictest command, they brought sin into the garden and destoyed their relationship with God. Sin is the only thing that separates us from God and Eternal life, but He always provided a way to restore that relationship. Even Moses could not look upon the Holiness of God and not die because of sin.

The prophets wrote of the Promised Messiah and Jesus fulfilled all of the prophesies and became our one true Savior. He would come from the Lineage of King David from the Tribe or Judah and He did. Even though Joseph was only Jesus' adoptive Father by marriage to Mary, they were both from the the line of King David and it can be traced through the Bible. People always say the begots are boring, but they are there for a very important purpose to show who was whose parents. And King David was of the Tribe of Judah.

I guess you can see that I am a Born-Again-Christian, I am NOT religious, because religion is man-made. I do attend Bible-Based Christian Churches, for we are not to forsake the assembling of ourselves since we need to have a place to worship and have fellowship.

I could go on and on because I love the Lord so very much and I pray His grace and mercy to all those who seek Him to understand, realize and accept who He truly is.

I have seen and personally experienced His great grace, mercy and even miracles and there is no way I could ever refute what I have personally experienced. That is total and true evidence that He really does exist and I pray that He will also reveal Himself to you in a mighty way that will show you the truth also.

No matter what either of us feel about evolution that doesn't change the facts I know are true about God and what He has done in my own life. I am Thankful everyday for His redemption. It is so simple, what does anyone have to lose to accept it. I'd rather die believing there is a God and a sure way to Heaven by just accepting His Son, Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, than to die without doing so and finding out when it's too late after your die and have to suffer the consequesnces of an eternity in hell. What do you have to lose? God wants no one to go to hell, He provided the one perfect sacrifice for ANYONE who will believe in their heart. That's the only commitment you ever have to make, it's that easy and so simple to do. I don't want anyone I know or love to ever go to hell. I pray everyday for all my family, friends, loved ones and other people specifically (we have a list of everyone we ever knew or worked with or went to school with). I am Thankful that most of my family, friends and loved ones are saved, but there are others that I and my husband remain faithful each day praying for their salvation, that's the most important thing I could ever do for anyone. I want to spend an eternity with them, I love them all. This life is short, we are here for such a brief time and during that time, I will try my best to help others find eternal life also. One thing I know that does transfer from this life to eternal life is LOVE, it's the only thing God let's pass from here to eternity.

I am not writing this to turn it into a sermon, but to reveal my testimony of who I am. I do not condem you or judge you, but I do pray for you to know the truth. Only God can give the increase, He is the Lord of the Harvest, but in obedience to Him I will always pray for anyone who is lost or decieved to the truth of who He is. So I hope I don't make you feel bad or offend you in anyway, I only want to lovingly inform you of what I know or believe and I will listen to you and any other questions you may have in my next emails to show you the information I found to your previous questions.

If you look at the text before and afterwards in the scriptures you pointed out you need to read them to get the whole idea or picture of what is or ahs happened to why it says what it does and put them into context, then you will see and understand. I beleive God has called you to look and investigate and find these out for a reason and I hope I can do Him justice by helpding to know what they mean.

I must go for now, but I will write again, I promise and I hope you and your family are well and good.

Jeez louise, can you please insert a few returns? Your post is pretty much unreadable.

God's speed on your journey.

Thegoodbook,

I couldn't really get past your opening description of a good Father.

A good Father does not 'need' respect and obedience. A good Father protects, guides, encourages, teaches and then when their children approach adulthood - a good Father lets his child go - to take their own path, loving them whether or not they choose a similar path. A good Father never ever threatens eternal torment if their child has a different point of view.

The heavenly Father to whom you are enslaved is a meanspirited controlling despot.

I hope you find a way to break free.

I've got a feeling that he's not being honest with us... since his address is hidden and any sent through the forum would say who sent it AND that it was through the forum... (not that any can be sent to him through the forum anyway!)

Since he's guessing at where it's from, I think he's lying and just trying to preach at us.

Thegoodbook:

Unknown e-mailer from ExChristian I think

tgb...

I've had to re-write my response to your inane post like eleventy-dozen times.

What I'd prefer to see you do is take shit like this and "stay private" with it. Ainta much need to come in here and drop this buncha sectarian jingo and bullshavin's off on Dave's carpet.

Return it back to the sender if you have that ability, rather than share the pain of your obtuse lack of skilZ in the use of the common word processor.

kL

That email raises so many questions but I am about sick of asking for an answer from you Christians.

oh yes that sound like a loving god :lmao:

Just because you get spam doesn't mean it's from someone here. Get a blog and write about it there. Hey, maybe you'll find someone who actually cares.

And that's the great thing about the human mind. If you want to believe God is pure love and does only what is good, then, like magic, you WILL believe it! You can also (if you try) see everything around you (bible verses, other believers, TV evangelists, nature, etc) as supporting evidence that you are correct.

I could go that route myself-- actually DID for a few decades, but was disappointed to discover I was misinformed, even though there is an entire culture based on the lie that is Christianity. It was doing Bible research that exposed my errant worldview. But you think whatever you want, and be happy.

Don't think about the eternal torture that awaits all the babies, children, those born pre-NT, those born into remote locations, and those born into other religions. Just PRAISE GOD and be happy!!!

And remember, ignorance is bliss!! So go, and be happy. (Don't forget the "GO" part!)

TheGoodBook...Sorry, but I think that you're lying. I just checked your profile and you do not have an email address, so you didn't receive an "email." If you received a PM, the member username would have been on it. Truth is, you yanked those questions from somewhere on the net (probably from an apologist site) and then reposted here as a way to preach. This being the Lions Den, you are given permission to preach all you want...just don't lie in order to do it, comprende'???

Good observation.

TGB is lying. Hence not a True Christian™, and we can now discard all of his opinions and consider any input from his side of the table as bull-shit! Ramen and Almond to the trinity of IPU, FSM and Chocoloco.

Guest Thegoodbook

TheGoodBook...Sorry, but I think that you're lying. I just checked your profile and you do not have an email address, so you didn't receive an "email." If you received a PM, the member username would have been on it. Truth is, you yanked those questions from somewhere on the net (probably from an apologist site) and then reposted here as a way to preach. This being the Lions Den, you are given permission to preach all you want...just don't lie in order to do it, comprende'???

After my 3rd day of posting here I was getting tons of hate mail. So I went back in and removed my e-mail address.

After my 3rd day of posting here I was getting tons of hate mail. So I went back in and removed my e-mail address.

I cry Bullfuckingshit... and now let loose the Admins of War...

You've had this little missive "in the bunks" since the third day you started preaching here at ExC, and NOW just finally posting it?

What a lying, useless witless, witness for your screwed up version of diety.

Get lost kid, you've now worn your welcome out here by taking a huge steamer and leaving it where it now has to be shovelled up and out the front door.

Feel free to take yer cover charge out of the waitresses tip jar on way out so ya don't feel like you left anything here..

See ya dipfuck..

k, wow, I'm really pissed, L

So either someone kept your addy for the last 3 months then decided to drop it on you, or you got this more than 3 months ago and only just decided to dump it here...

How fucking gullible do you think we are?

AN6F5B1.gif

TheGoodBook...Sorry, but I think that you're lying. I just checked your profile and you do not have an email address, so you didn't receive an "email."

:lmao::lmao:

Way ta go, Serenity! I love freakin homework that exposes another graduate from the Eusebian school for religious advancement..

:lmao:

Lie, cheat, steal. Whatever the fuck it takes. Just advance the cause.

:lmao:

Way to go, SerenityNow! Or should we call you "Sherlock"?

Hey, thegoodbook! What's up with this plagarism and then blaming some anonymous Ex-C'er for spamming you? Not very "Christian", is it?

Anyone here who sent that to you would definately have used their real email.

Not to mention, they'd probably have posted it in a debate on the public boards.

I am of the opinion that due to un-notated blatant palgarization AND then attributing same to an ExC user without a shred of evidence, nor a care for "gohwd's own truth" that this shitstained pair of shorts needs a vacation from here.

The Sanitary Disposal Unit has detctected a massive amount of semi-human waste left on the ExC front room carpet. That now needs taken care of.

Futtawukkup...

kL

Never mind that the reply has zero to do with the questions in the letter.

Nobody here is interested in your retarded testimony TheGoodBook.

Ok.....so YOU think that God is just like a loving father. What do you want? A freaking award? You didn't even respond to the questions in the quote that was "Emailed" to you.

Unless you can answer those questions then all you have is your OPINION about god, which hasn't been shown to even be in line with what the bible says much less what reason tells us.

And since your opinion is no better than mine then I'll just stick to my own beliefs thank you very much. As Thomas Paine once said, A revelation from God is no longer a revelation once its passed from one person to another.

by the way...anyone notice that he said there were 12 commandments?

by the way...anyone notice that he said there were 12 commandments?

:eek: You're right! He did!

He's a heretic Christian, and he should be stoned! Blasphemy I tell you! :lmao:

I had homemade pizza for dinner tonight. :yum:

It had pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms on it.

The iced-tea was good too.

Guest Thegoodbook

I'm sorry but this is the only forum I know where people like you guys would send this to me.

I don't care who wrote it, just have the guts next time to give me your correct e-mail address. That way I don't have to be bother anyone in this forum.