Goodbye Jesus

Benny Hinn

aynalhub

Everytime Benny Hinn pops up on TV while my wife and I are flipping through the channels, I see his suit, and it alone causes an extreme rage in me.

Those f'n pin stripes and god knows how many dollars worth of shirts and accessories...that suit alone should be enough to cause anyone disgust.

Is anybody feeling what I'm saying?

Forget what he's saying, we know what he's selling, and that suit is enough to make Jesus' foreskin jump from the palestinian soil they dumped it in and cover over mr. Hinn's mouth!

And by the way, do you think Jesus' foreskin was magical? I mean, they cut it off when he was a baby, of course, but he was magic-god-guy so it seems it would have had special properties. Maybe that fig tree he cursed to death grew on the spot it was dumped...

Hinn is a huge wealthy joke. He's hardly even a christian, he's just hijacked a few scriptures and built his own friggin cult of cash. He's so full of shit that it's hard to believe anyone would buy what he sells, but they do, in the millions. The whole swinging his jacket at the crowd and slaying them in the holy haint kills me. Pure bullshit showmanship. He's just one on a long list of charlatans I'd like to reauchambeaux to death.

I don't know what's worse...Benny Hill...er um Hinn pulling his obvious bull on his believers or his believers who are actually gullible enough to believe it. I mean, anyone who believes him can't be all there themselves.

He's on at 6:30 on UPN9, so I catch bits of it while going back and forth between 7 and 11. Can only deal with just so much.

What a gimmick he's got going, eh?

Benny Hinn could use a Holy Ghost Enema :)

Mike

His wife already provides this service. Check out a past thread complete with video link.

Benny Hinn's wife Offers Holy Ghost Enemas

XD Just when I thought I have seen anything...*unhinges his skull* *pulls out brain* *polishes brain with steel wool* *puts brain back in bone box and closes it*

Okay, Benny Hinn...isn't it wierd how they say they need your money...

[sarcasm]Yeah, to fund their yacht fund. [/sarcasm]

Carefull, Benny Hinn has the endorsment of God's General, the Reverand Jerry Falwell, so I would be careful what I say about him.