Goodbye Jesus

Washed In The Blood

Brother Jeff

I have that hymn stuck in my head now: What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. What can make us whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus....

I forgot who wrote it.

Amy, the author is Robert Lowry.  I almost thought it was William Cowper, but I was thinking of "There is a Fountain Filled with Blood."

This pleases Crom.

earththorvsconan3.jpg

Guest r3alchild

billy-mays.jpg

OxiChrist Maximum strength Holy Blood power gets tough sins out of your soul and guides your thoughts so you don't have too!

The original OxiChrist™. An incredible blood based sin fighter that’s reason free and pre-assumed belief safe! Designed for maximum strength sin removal, in your soul and for your family's ethereal eternal selves! Use with every sin! Pre-treat and let it soak in what a horrible person you are! Soak overnight and realize that you're a disgusting unworthy peon for powerful and astounding results – even the toughest sins get washed away!

The unique formula is activated by wine, unleashing OxiChrist's Blood of Christ power for safe, effective cleaning of spirit!

It boosts your Holy Water's potency up to fifty percent to improve your blessed water’s demon repelling ability, and its special ingredients are designed to help rinse even the toughest original sins away!

Available in Alcoholic and Alcohol Free (Catholic and Baptist) varieties!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Order OxiChrist today and receive this one hundred percent authentic genuine replica Shroud of Turin sham absolutely free!

Turin_plasch.jpg

Close your eyes and Pray now to order OxiChrist today, and we'll get back to you as soon as Jesus does!

Fucking trippy