Goodbye Jesus

I Am So Angry!

Guest r3alchild

Guest r3alchild

The hurt remains, what did I ever do to deserve all the christian lies. Why was everything good I ever did not enough. All the good we humans ever did, was enough!

All I ever wanted was to be understood, without been told that jesus was the only one who could. All I wanted was to be with you, not your fucking stupid god who made you into him.

Yeah I am mad, because I was so stupid to believe the same fairy god you believed.

Yeah I am mad, because I should have stood up for myself along time ago.

But mostly I am mad, because I did not listen to myself and tell you where to go.

• Like 2

The hurt remains, what did I ever do to deserve ........................

But mostly I am mad, because I did not listen to myself and tell you where to go.

I sympathize with this very much.

Realize you did not deserve to get hurt by this, but you did. Now it's time for you to take control.

It is now time to listen to yourself. Listen to your gut - it will tell you 'your truth'. You must make a 'pac' with yourself to never let anyone hurt you again. Only you have this power. It took a very long time for me to get this. Learn this lesson as quickly as you can. You will save yourself a lot of heartbreak in the future. Let the anger go - try not to  hang on to the anger as long as I did. Whatever you do - Do not remain a victim. I spent my whole life in victim mode. It got me nowhere. I want you to do better than that.  Hug for you today.

• Like 2

Guest r3alchild

I love my anger more now then when I was a christian. The way I see my anger is that its just another part of the great jackpot of evolution. So why would I try to forget or remove something nature wants me to have. I am not afraid to be angry like when I was a christian, now it is something I can explore.

I love my anger more now then when I was a christian. The way I see my anger is that its just another part of the great jackpot of evolution. So why would I try to forget or remove something nature wants me to have. I am not afraid to be angry like when I was a christian, now it is something I can explore.

supports this^^ smileybreasts.gif

I wasted so many opportunities of my youth because of my "beliefs" and you bet your sweet ass it has made me angry In the past. It kept me committed to the wrong girl for far to long. It caused me to be anti-social as I didn't want bad influences on my walk with jesus.gif It made me afraid of science which I seem to have a knack for now that I have left Christianity it just seems like I wasted so much of my life for what? to please magical sky-fairy? cause lets be honest I wasn't getting Christian kudo points from others for being an extremist. Oh well cant change the past just have to take what we can from these experiences. I have a family that I love and that accepts me now so in the end it got me this far. Now its time for me to forge a new path. If you think the anger is bad now just wait to feel the Euphoria when it passes. And explore that anger its natures way of helping us deal with these psychologically fracturing events in our lives.

Sometimes I feel pissed off to, that I was so stupid that I kept on going deeper and deeper into Xianity. Like, off the deep end. Even though deep down I knew something wasn't right, I kept going deeper.

We need to forgive ourselves, and then need to forgive others so that we can move on. I am trying to accept my sordid religious past as a phase in my development, but sometimes the many losses still sting.

Find peace, brother.

Come back to Jesus, bro.  He loves you and needs your money and needs your attendance at church every Sunday and needs you to talk to him more, like every waking moment. 

There's so much freedom in Christ...   Just come back, he misses your life not being centered around him.  Just between me and you, stop trying to have so much fun without him.  It's pissing him off.

• Like 1

Jesus will set you free. But if you don't accept his freedom you will burn in hell forever.

My father died recently and a relative (we'll call him Fred)  was fearing that Dad might not be saved and that he might end up in hell. Fred is married to a fundy and recently has been going to church more and more. The indoctrination is rubbing off on him. I just cannot have any respect for a religion that asserts that a good person like my father (or any good person)  might be in a place of everlasting torture merely because he did not kiss the ass of the imaginary Jesus. The idea reeks of the manipulation of human thought by evil humans.

• Like 3

Come back to Jesus, bro.  He loves you and needs your money and needs your attendance at church every Sunday and needs you to talk to him more, like every waking moment. 

There's so much freedom in Christ...   Just come back, he misses your life not being centered around him.  Just between me and you, stop trying to have so much fun without him.  It's pissing him off.

The freedom of Christian Obsession 24/7. :-)

The freedom of Christian Obsession 24/7. :-)

In response to your other comment... I'm sorry you recently lost your father and I'm sorry you have to deal with the radical, insensitive comments of fundies about all of it.  =(

Yes, it's so ironic that we're to have "freedom in Christ" but now that I'm outside that circle of influence I see that there was no freedom there.  It was very controlling.  Even my thoughts were not free of judgement.  It's all just so crazy now - to look back and think I was somehow "free."  I didn't even know what that meant...  How could I?  It doesn't mean anything, does it? It's just a phrase used to ignite a spark of emotion.  And that's religion for ya in a nutshell.  It must manipulate emotions to thrive because it cannot thrive among the rational.

• Like 2

Guest r3alchild

The scary thing is that if I got what I thought I needed from god long ago, I would have been kissing his almighty ass into infinity and evermore. Reality has been more than kind to not let me fool myself for to long. But many others are not so lucky.