Goodbye Jesus

Even Christian Kids Are Liars

SilentLoner

WendyDoh.gif

• Like 4

They are indoctrinated.  Some would call it child abuse.

• Like 2

Ahahahaaa that kid's hairstyle, my goodness.

From the looks of it the video seemed to be saying 'omg we're so persecuted and everything is terrible for us, every day is a battle...

...join us!'

Well that's me sold.

Thing is, these kids really believe it.......and one day some of them will be on this forum and we will help them through the healing process..... Because I use to be one of those kids and I still cannot talk to anyone but this forum gave me a voice....

So, I'd like to welcome those kids in advance because we will be seeing them.....one day....

• Like 2

Lol, I love how Dusty compared the kids in the video to the Borg from Star Trek. "Other Christian teens out there... You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile." LOL

• Like 1

I've just watched more of this bloke's videos, I am most amused!

And slightly attracted silverpenny013Hmmm.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!

Make sure you check out his "History Channel's The Bible" vids. That's what got me following his channel :D

• Like 1

my alltime favourite Dusty vid is him reading a Chick tract, because I used to read those as a kid. I've never laughed so hard at a youtube vid.

That was brilliant. Yes, maybe people are calling you bigots and hypocrites... because, you know, you are. Also... they put the flag on the sidewalk, and a crucifix-cicle on it?? People, read the Flag Code. (176. Respect for the Flag.) Yet, I imagine these are the same twits who'd want to ban burning it. Shows how much respect they have for said country they're being "frozen out of" doesn't it?

Maybe I'm just too nice, but old Dusty here failed when he started using the ad hominems.  Calling these kids pieces of shit and motherfuckers. And yet he's got the gall to say that he understands that these kids were indoctrinated by their parents. Umm, Dusty, if you want to try to reach the kids, why don't you try to explain why they're wrong instead of carpet bomb cussing them.

I've found a better rebuttal to the "Thaw" video than Dusty's. The Flaw:Correcting The Thaw

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing!

Make sure you check out his "History Channel's The Bible" vids. That's what got me following his channel biggrin.png

I also enjoyed his 'Why Atheism Is Important' speech on his 'Cult of Dusty' channel.  It's not like his other videos but I thought he had a lot of good things to say.