Goodbye Jesus

a drawing I made

nick5

I have a stupid question. I don't see an image to download or anything. Am I missing something?

I have a stupid question. I don't see an image to download or anything. Am I missing something?

That is so weird because when I come into this thread the screen gets HUGE and so does the picture (they pop up at the same time). I can't even view the picture in it's entirety, I have to scroll and move the bar on the bottom in order to view the picture.

I'm using Firefox for my browser, that may be the problem.

nick5,

My daughter puts some of her art on deviantart too, you might have run into her before.

I couldn't see the pic either. I clicked on the link and it said I don't have access to the site.

It's really provocative, I like it. Plus we don't have any respect to pay for an imaginary character that pretended to be god. Good work man!

Wow, you are talented! I think the depiction of Christ is very respectful, and I'll bet there are fundies who would love this as a protest against the commercialization of Christmas. Outstanding work DH.

It's nicolas5's work btw soul. ;) I wish I could pretend to have so much talent! :grin:

and I'll bet there are fundies who would love this as a protest against the commercialization of Christmas.

Apparently not the one who left a comment on my page :HaHa:

oh yeah that dumbass (I checked your deviantfolio). That same idiot was claiming, in comment to your drawing of you ripping the bible apart, that if loving his neighbour was to be brainwashed then he'd happily be brainwashed. :loser:

Ah crap guys, I just realized you can't see my picture in my gallery on the actual deviant art site, because it contains mature contents, and you have to be logged in to see those pics. I had completely forgotten about that :Doh:

I uploaded it to another site. Should work for everyone now.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3264/14de20io.jpg

14de20io.jpg

It's nicolas5's work btw soul. ;) I wish I could pretend to have so much talent! :grin:

DOH! Sorry Nick, guess I'll have to up my meds.

Wow! You are very talented.

Taph