Goodbye Jesus

Ok, I am a masochist... Answers in Genesis crap

pandora

I am reading through Answers in Genesis, apparently because I like pain.

Name one "evolutionist" that claims Aboriginines are our ancestors/primitive man.

"“Get a load of that snaggle-tooth ‘aboriginally.’ Could he be one of my ancestors?” he asks, referring to the aborigines, thought by some evolutionists to be primitive, lesser beings. (These types of remarks are not to be taken lightly, as thousands of Australia’s Aboriginal people had been killed in an attempt to prove the widespread belief that they were the “missing link” and were treated as laboratory specimens.)"

:twitch: Most of this stuff on this site just hurts to read....

I am reading through Answers in Genesis, apparently because I like pain.

Name one "evolutionist" that claims Aboriginines are our ancestors/primitive man.

"“Get a load of that snaggle-tooth ‘aboriginally.’ Could he be one of my ancestors?” he asks, referring to the aborigines, thought by some evolutionists to be primitive, lesser beings. (These types of remarks are not to be taken lightly, as thousands of Australia’s Aboriginal people had been killed in an attempt to prove the widespread belief that they were the “missing link” and were treated as laboratory specimens.)"

:twitch: Most of this stuff on this site just hurts to read....

Wow. All those human lab trials and not one of them made the news! :Doh:

Yes, I know about all that.... but I mean does any modern "evolutionist" actually think this today?

AIG motto: Mate, if you can't twist the truth enough, just make it up.