Goodbye Jesus

ID Struck Down

Chad3232132

"How can a cell biologist honestly make the claim that evolutionary science is nothing but sycophancy, back-slapping and goose stepping?"

Perhaps he asked someone to provide a realistic, step-by-step accounting of a solitary biological system and got the same response I always get.

"evolution-didit"

"How can a cell biologist honestly make the claim that evolutionary science is nothing but sycophancy, back-slapping and goose stepping?"

Perhaps he asked someone to provide a realistic, step-by-step accounting of a solitary biological system and got the same response I always get.

"evolution-didit"

You'd hear a better response if you took those Jesus Earplugs out...

"evolution-didit"

You know, if you actually READ the modern material on this stuff, you'd see we have perfectly reasonable and well-supported models of how complex systems evolved, from the human eye to the blood-clotting cascade. There's nothing magical about these, we literally have step-by-step outlines.

"Goddidit" only has pure magic and mystery going.

If a tenured cell biologist claims he can't find a proposed evolutionary pathway for some particular system amidst all the journals available to him, well, he's not looking very hard.

"evolution-didit"

Oh, give me a break. You arbitrarily choose heart valves, wholly ignorant of any literature that may already exist. Have you even responded to crazy-tiger yet?