Goodbye Jesus

Some pictures I drew

Kuroikaze

hey just some pencil sketches I did recently, thought I'd post them up and see what people thought.

I've only been working on drawing more seriously for 5 months, but I think I've improved a lot.

Sasaki.gif

mezzo.gif

hey bouns points to any one who can identify what anime these characters are from.

• 1 month later...

I think having only been drawing seriously for 5 months these are very good. I've been drawing seriously for nearly 10 years myself and have barely scratched the surface of everything there is to learn.

You are off to a good start so keep it up :) . Do you want to go into an art related career or is it just a hobby?

I think having only been drawing seriously for 5 months these are very good. I've been drawing seriously for nearly 10 years myself and have barely scratched the surface of everything there is to learn.

You are off to a good start so keep it up :) . Do you want to go into an art related career or is it just a hobby?

thanks for the complement, I haven't really decided yet about the art career thing. Right now its just a hobby but if I get good enough.....well who knows :grin: