Net Change   +1

Updated Sep 2, 2013

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em. 

• Like 1

Uh Oh.

Rapture Index 187

Net Change   +1

Updated Sep 2, 2013

Rapture Index of 100 and Below:  Slow prophetic activityRapture Index of 100 to 130:     Moderate prophetic activity Rapture Index of 130 to 160:    Heavy prophetic activity Rapture Index above 160:        Fasten your seat belts 

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Rapture Index 187. 187 as in the California penal code for homicide? I like what you've done here. lol

Isn't there some kind of 'Blood Moon Prophesy' thing (bible related) going down in 2014?

Is THAT when people disappear and float up into the sky?

Isn't there some kind of 'Blood Moon Prophesy' thing (bible related) going down in 2014?

Is THAT when people disappear and float up into the sky?

I'm sure there is along with a dozen or so other end time events - just around the corner.

I have made a vow to myself this weekend that I am not going to let these kinds if things bother me anymore. I refuse to worry about raptures, blood moons, or any other calamitous stuff that end-timers want to throw around. I am going to assume it is all bunk and won't be looking into it or giving it another thought. If I am wrong, I guess I will have to deal with it, but if I am right and nothing happens-- I save myself a lot of stress!! Time and history are great prophecy debunkers!!

• Like 3

The one useful thing about rapture predictions, an excuse to get out some beer or wine. 

tori.JPG

Like I said elsewhere, the ME is the jeebus G-Spot, every time it gets attention he is cumming.

Coitus Medius Oriens

We survived the Mayan calendar, we will survive the rapture too. If Christians honestly believed the crap they spew, they would all give everything they have away and wait for the big dude in the sky to yank their butts off the planet. 

Church profits are up every time we raise this arbitrary number. 

I have just updated the rapture index

Rapture Index: 0

Net Change: -187

Updated Sep 4, 2013

I think my figure is 100% reliable

I have just updated the rapture index

Rapture Index: 0

Net Change: -187

Updated Sep 4, 2013

I think my figure is 100% reliable

It's a shame you can't post that on their site.