Goodbye Jesus

quick bible reference

Guest blue

hey all,

here's a program i found that puts the bible in your phone.

pretty handy, when you need to pull up a verse to slap a fundy with!

check out the name, i don't think the author realised :wicked:

http://www.getjar.com/products/1008/PhoneyBible

from what i can see, it looks like it's a free download (hope it ok to post link, if not please take down)

Oh good god, these people who use this really need to get a life. Why not just hang the bible around their necks on a chain and touch it whenever they need to feel close to their idol god?

Oh good god, these people who use this really need to get a life. Why not just hang the bible around their necks on a chain and touch it whenever they need to feel close to their idol god?

:lmao: Modern-day version of phylacteries. A real christian would wear the verse on their forehead, like they used to.

Anything for a little security.

:lmao: Modern-day version of phylacteries. A real christian would wear the verse on their forehead, like they used to.

Anything for a little security.

You know, I'm coming up with a great marketing idea here: Clothing made with pages from the bible! The "Nearer my God to Thee" line of fashion ware! We could market them with slogans like "Be ye clothed in righteousness with the Word of the Lord!"

How about a butt plug made of plastic covered bible pages? NIV of course, 'cause its the one not made from the Textus reshittikus..

When you tell a sectarian to "shove it" he or she will already be that many pages ahead of game!

kL

i wonder if that religious dildo website would like that idea :lmao:

How about a butt plug made of plastic covered bible pages? NIV of course, 'cause its the one not made from the Textus reshittikus..

When you tell a sectarian to "shove it" he or she will already be that many pages ahead of game!

kL

Eh, the Bible trivia game on this site is better

Here's one that's even better. Scriptural shoe inserts! Get yours today!