Goodbye Jesus

Bittersweet News....

Lilith666

This is probably old news to you guys, but I just found out that the Boy Scouts are letting in openly gay kids. And I thought it was just gay leaders that they didn't let in, for fear of pedophilia. Did they think little kids were going to rape other Scouts and turn them gay?

Apparently, some do. This knucklehead claims that the BSA is now "sexualized" because of its decision. He cites "studies" done by social conservatives that say they found most men who molest boys are gay. Oh, really? And how many men who commit rape against women are straight?

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2013/07/15/nonsexualized-boy-scouts-alternative-launched-n1640596/page/full

I feel terrible for the kids who are being pulled out of the BSA. One boy who's too young to understand the controversy told his father that "it's like church. Everyone should be allowed in." 

Prejudice against gay leaders is bad enough, but against little boys? I can't believe I thought that the people who preach God's love wouldn't do this. It's sad. Pathetic.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2013/07/15/nonsexualized-boy-scouts-alternative-launched-n1640596/page/full

A couple of months ago a friend of mine from high school posted a photo of himself and two other scouts from the late 1960s or early 1970s in a group for people who graduated from our class. Two of the three are gay. He didn't say anything to put it in that context, it was just an old picture somebody dug up, but the message was clearly "they've always had gay scouts!"

This was a Cub Scout picture, so depending on what age they were at the time they may not have any idea whether they were gay or straight yet. They were just friends.