Goodbye Jesus

Quitcherbitchin' II

Heimdall

Last year, shortly after the election, I started a thread called “quticherbitchin’” and promptly had my head handed to me on a platter :eek: . My contention, at that time, was that instead of bitching about the outcome of the election, those unhappy with the outcome should start preparing for the next election :scratch: . In this way, the party that was in power could be thrown out and a much more acceptable group take their place :Doh: . Now, we are rapidly heading down the line to the next election (the mid-terms), which could be used to upset the conservative government and bring a more balanced Congress :Hmm: . My question is, “have you done anything to help this process along, or are you just going to sit and bitch about the results in 2007?” :goodjob: For those that want to wax hostile, I have already removed my head and put it on the platter! :ouch: - Heimdall :yellow:

If I had a few extra million laying around I might try and buy a politician or two the way that corporate interests do, but since I don't I'll just keep right on bitchin' thank you very much.

BTW, I have spent more than my fair share of time writing letters and working in DC protesting and working with lobby groups for interests that I care about. I can't see how I or they have ever or ever will make a meaningful dent.

"Elections"? Fuck elections!

Personally I think our system of government is too broken to salvage. It's time for a hostile take over. The very sort of action that STARTED this country. Anyone remember 1776? "Taxation without representation"? Great Britain? Minutemen? Paul Revere? The Battle of Bunker Hill?

I find it hillarious that we are made to be afraid of the very methods that founded this nation. "Oh no! THAT would be anarchy!" My ass. The King of England used the same words against the 13 Colonies to try and quell THEIR "rebellion".

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, John Hancock and the rest were "anarchists", too. And I have no problem following in THEIR footsteps. Scary talk? Damn straight it is.

And do you think that our founding fathers weren't scared shitless of what THEY proposed? Of course they were scared. But did that fear stop them?

You KNOW it didn't.

WE, however, are a nation of gutless, fucking eunuchs, rolling over and taking whatever our Masters wish to shove up our assholes. "Thank you sir, may I have another?!"

"Voting." Fuck. You may as well write your candidate's name on toilet paper, wipe your ass with it, and then flush it. It will have the same impact on society.

It makes me fucking sick. I actually smile when I see civil unrest and violent protests of governments in other countries. At least THEY have a pulse and a thirst for life. Unlike the zombies we got here in America.

Now that I have taken the spotlight off of Heimdall, I will await the responses to "take MY head off" for daring to be so bold and "blasphemous" of our sacred system of government.

Fuck you Grinchipoo!

We should have done this say right after Shay's Rebellion "way back then"..

Easy answer jar is empty. Cartridge Box is filling daily with Vetos.

Dunno what or who may spark off the next fight for freedoms, or even if there is stomach and will politically for such to happen.

I've made my points rather plain and pointed prior, won't go off on a tangent but to say electing one flavor or the other of the Same-O Same-O Party will just further continue to errode whats left of the Great Experiment.

Looking to run as a Demoncrap here in my local State House district to hopefully unseat the forever seated RINO.

Am a know_to_be_Libertarian. The RINOs don't care for me, the Demoncraps are afraid I'll win.

If I do so, I know I'll be just a junior Represenative from the shitlickingist smallest constituancy in State.

But I'll be a loud son of a bitch for my Electorate. Something my RINO buddy seems to have forgotton in his many turns in office.

Or I may just stay in my bunker reloading Vetos.. Lots of Vetos..

kL