Goodbye Jesus

10 Lost Tribes of Israel...

Guest SerenityNow

Guest SerenityNow
Then where did the Isrealites goes? and how is that linked to the fact that Judah tribe hijacked the Isrealites history.

Pritishd, I didn't mean to imply that Judah hijacked anything...only that they are one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Judah is now considered to be the House of David and is where "the" messiah was prophesied to come out of.

Good question on where they went though as many want to know, even NOVA did a special back in 2000 called Where Are the Ten Lost Tribes

LMAO, Jeremiah 31 says that the New Covenant will be between god, Israel and Judah. Funny, Christianity claims a New Covenant even though one has yet to be established and seeings how the lost tribes haven't been found, it doesn't look that'll happen anytime soon.

Then where did the Isrealites goes? and how is that linked to the fact that Judah tribe hijacked the Isrealites history.

Pritishd, I didn't mean to imply that Judah hijacked anything.

I know, but that is claim SSEL made. So it was more towards him?

Pritishd, I didn't mean to imply that Judah hijacked anything.

I know, but that is claim SSEL made. So it was more towards him?

Yes, I was actually backing you :grin: I put this thread here as a result of you asking the "where'd the Israelites go?"

Well, how did the the tribes of Judah come into existance I am not really educated on this part of the bible?

The site mentions 10 out 12 tribes. One is Judaism, which is the other one known into existances.

Oh yeah btw do you anything about the Benjamite tribe, as to what happened to them and are they also considered one the lost tribes of isreal?