Goodbye Jesus

Our Resident Christian Liar

dustmouse

Well, LvdYou, or should I call you Troy?

If you are not 'Troy' then you are a liar and even more of a plagiarist, as you copied your 4-Points ideas from him.

And if you ARE 'Troy' then you are a liar because you have TWO active accounts... lvdyou and troy .

Either way, you are a liar, a sinner and a hellbound loser.

:Doh: Sucks to be you!

If you are not 'Troy' then you are a liar and even more of a plagiarist, as you copied your 4-Points ideas from him.

And if you ARE 'Troy' then you are a liar because you have TWO active accounts... lvdyou and troy.

Don't you just love it when they can't win either way. Classic catch 22.

His accounts were not deleted. Both times, Under Troy and Lvdyou, he was suspended for a cooling off period for engaging in attacks on others and for preaching.

Do we have an applause smiley here?

ETA: None that I see that I like... but these will do... :notworthy::clap::17::3:

And for our friend Troy... :Duivel::pureevil: and :liar:

Nothing like a Xtian caught in thier lies.

Way to go, dustmouse! Excellent spotting! You are now one of the Ex-C resident guard dogs.

Get the kitty! Get the kitty!

Guys, I could have told you that lvdyou was troy. He tried to email me and PM me under that pseudonym after I filtered his account from my box. The guy isn't well.

Don't you mean guard-Mouse? lol I ain't afraid a no cat!

<:8 )~~~~

And I got my dogalog right behind me.... and he thinks he would like to eat a cat ...(even the pictures of em on the wall :lmao: ) (that's why my kitten Gaia and her brothers, CaesarAugustus and Blackjack live with their grammy and grampy, because their brother Samuel would eat their furry little bodies for lunch..)

Well darn it Jason, why didn't you speak up earlier? ;)

Guys, I could have told you that lvdyou was troy.  He tried to email me and PM me under that pseudonym after I filtered his account from my box.  The guy isn't well.

I thinks he's gots a demon! :twitch:

Uhoh, are we gonna hafta perform an exorcism now? :rolleyes:

Is lvdyou the same as Acorn? The writing style sounds annoyingly similar. Ditto the inanities.

Is lvdyou the same as Acorn?  The writing style sounds annoyingly similar.  Ditto the inanities.

Don't think so. Acorn has more misspellings. And more than one topic in the arsenal.

This person barely resonds to posts directed at them, and their "aresenal" only: You're going to hell, You're going to hell, You're going to hell, You're going to hell,

You're going to hell, You're going to hell, You're going to hell.

Dustmouse, you can visit my house anytime and not fear being fed to the pythons :) You rock!

-Lokmer

Is lvdyou the same as Acorn?  The writing style sounds annoyingly similar.  Ditto the inanities.

They sound alike because lvdyou/Troy plays the same record.

Record.gif

Dustmouse, you go girl!! You caught the big 36_11_18.gif

36_1_55.gif

You all make me -> :lmao:

;)

Don't you mean guard-Mouse?  lol  I ain't afraid a no cat!

<:8 )~~~~

And I got my dogalog right behind me.... and he thinks he would like to eat a cat ...(even the pictures of em on the wall :lmao: ) (that's why my kitten Gaia and her brothers, CaesarAugustus and Blackjack live with their grammy and grampy, because their brother Samuel would eat their furry little bodies for lunch..)

hey hey hey, what's with all this kitty hatin' here. :nono:

Heh..Actually, I love cats... they are among my favorite animals. I think part of the reason Sam has such a complex is because he is surrounded by them (pictures, calendars, stuffed, candle holders, figurines, etc... plus the ones that wander around outside our apartment..). I wish so much I could have my cats with me, but Sam would literally try to eat them, and Gaia and Blackie are such scardies anyway, that it would be too much for them to be chased everyday. Caesar, he's just a cat about town on his own (well not literally, because he doesn't go outside) and can hold his own. But the other two.. to have them here would be to psychologically damaging.

:eek: Ya mean they're fraidy cats? :HaHa:

That's an understatement, my dear! :lmao:

We haven't heard a peep from lvdyou all day so far.

His fingertips must be sore from all the typing yesterday.

He's still a member. Must be disappointing for him. He so wanted to be banned. :Wendywhatever:

We haven't heard a peep from lvdyou all day so far.

His fingertips must be sore from all the typing yesterday.

He's still a member. Must be disappointing for him. He so wanted to be banned.  :Wendywhatever:

He has not been banned but his posting privileges have been suspended for 14 days so he can treat his blisters and we can take a break from him.

interesting some one loves to role play, see. pretend being a whole other person who just cuts, and paste, see. the other identity starts to run the mouth and preach, see.

glad some one call them on it, see.

He has not been banned but his posting privileges have been suspended for 14 days so he can treat his blisters and we can take a break from him.

Probably good. I'd hate to see the little nutter wind up with carpal tunnel trying to damn us all to hell....I mean.....save our souls.....wait no, damn us all to hell.....hold on :twitch: ACK! :crazy:

Time for a Dr. Pepper.