Goodbye Jesus

Passenger's Intense In-Flight "god You're My Savior" Meltdown Caught On Camera

SilentLoner

Warning: If you are wearing headphones, TURN THE VOLUME DOWN. 

Wow.  Feel sorry for everyone else on that flight.

Wow! The crazy is strong with that one!

If I had been sitting next to her I would have launched into, "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"

Another mind damaged heavily by religious delusion.

If I had been sitting next to her I would have launched into, "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"

At which point you would have been tackled by the crew and arrested at the gate GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 1

At which point you would have been tackled by the crew and arrested at the gate GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

You're always hearing about flights being diverted or passengers being tackled and shackled for all kinds of things -- Jews davening, drunks getting rowdy, people having breakdowns, or even being vocally rude -- not just young men "acting Muslim." I kept wondering why this broad was allowed to carry on and disturb everybody on the flight with nobody intervening. From what the guy recording it said, the flight crew was well aware of what was going on. Weird broad. But also weird that the flight crew wasn't doing anything about the situation.

Where are the men in white coats? This lady needs some serious help

Uh, no.  No, no, no don't do that on an airplane.  You will scare the crew worse than the crazy Christian did.

That was... pretty spectacular. Boy, that must have been a long 20 minutes in flight, and then sitting cooped up in a plane waiting to leave...

Sometimes a nice mantra is soothing...other times, not so much.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thought of this:

• Like 2

She should've been tazed.

Twice.

The comfort and peace of mind of the crew and the rest of the passengers should BY LAW come first when there's stupid, dumb-ass people acting like this when in a plane.

Stupid dumb-ass bitch.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thought of this:

That's exactly how it needed to be handled.

Except they all should be armed with tasers.

Great.  Now I'm horny.

mwc

• Like 1

manic episode maybe? i think she has mental health problems beyond just being a christian.I can't laugh at it to be honest.

Where's a roll of duct tape when you really need it!  Although I feel for her apparent severe mental illness, that crazy ass bitch needed to be muzzled for the sanity of all the other passengers

On a positive note, there may be a couple fewer Christians, that came to their senses after witnessing that ordeal.  :) 

-DAZE

• Like 1

And as sorry as that event is and the obvious issues that woman has, some of our old believing friends will think she is more mentally healthy and more able minded than us "nuts" who can't see evidence for gawd.   Am I right?

Why was someone using their electronic device on the airplane to video record this?! OMG! :-)

Just wondering why god her savior didn't reach down and touch her with a little peace that passes all understanding. Looks like she was in one of those "darkest hour" situations. Could have used some divine intervention.

What? God didn't help? Hmmm... must be one of those tests god likes to impose on people.

Or maybe, just maybe... not real. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

Depending on the airline, I could understand her apprehension.

godismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysavior DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME godismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysavior...

Lol!!  She says it at :50...

godismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysavior DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME godismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysaviorgodismysavior...

You're right! She was coherent the whole time! At that point I'd have woken up and said "then shut the fuck up!"

Holy moly! A Christian hardcore band should sample this. At the beginning I thought a breakdown was about to come in.

Yeah, I caught that too.  Jesus does not approve of her language.