Goodbye Jesus

Hell And Satan Exist In Furbys, Claims Orthodox Priest

hereticzero

They certainly do look demonic! But the only thing 'satanic' about them are that they're products oversaturated in advertising by their companies. I certainly don't want to see these TV ads one more time!

ku-xlarge.jpg

• Like 2

To be fair

They are scary.

Greek people don't use the term βρωμικοί παππάδες (dirty priests) for nothing.

• Like 1

I think he says whoever touches them will be instantly demonized. he's touching one so what does that make him? 

A decade or so ago, someone in My household purchased a small Furby that was also an alarm clock.  We had great fun using it as a WMD (weapon of mass disturbance), either by flinging it into a room like a grenade or by setting the time and hiding it under something, then waiting for an explosion of Furbyspeak.

Back in my christian days, I listened to a sermon from either Dobson or Jeremiah about how this toy was preparing children for when the gates of hell were opened. It is a foreshadowing of what is to come in the last days. I think it was called 'My Little Monster'.

http://humorpig.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/my-little-monster.jpg

Kinda pathetic they preach shit like this...

• Like 1

Back in my christian days, I listened to a sermon from either Dobson or Jeremiah about how this toy was preparing children for when the gates of hell were opened. It is a foreshadowing of what is to come in the last days. I think it was called 'My Little Monster'.

http://humorpig.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/my-little-monster.jpg

Kinda pathetic they preach shit like this...

I totally had that toy when I was about 7 years old! "My pet monster" it was awesome, I got it for Christmas. He had huge teeth, and handcuffs that he could "break" the chains of!!! Totally macho toy for a little boy to play with.

*confession bear*

When I was a teenager I convinced my mother that my brother's favorite show, Heman, was evil that calls upon the power of grey skull . . .

. . . so I could watch star trek during that time slot

*/confession bear*

• Like 2