Goodbye Jesus

Horribly Disturbing Christian Website

Cianna200

A few years ago, I came upon a christian website that is represented as a hate and terror site. You make check it out. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com

Hi there, This site is blocked by the internet firewall at work.  I remember it well as an example of an extreme fundie mentality.  The author of this site is not a very pleasant person IMO.

Sickening!  Websites like this used to scare me even as a christian.  I checked it out and it made me pretty angry.  Is there any hope whatsoever for someone as sick as this?  I wonder. 

The really sad part is that this person is getting all of their ideas from the bible: a book that others use as some sort of inspiration; a book that people are constantly admonished to read by soft spoken moderates.  I hope more christians actually read it from beginning to end, like any other book, instead of cherry picking it.  Then, maybe they will be disgusted with their religion as a whole instead of just saying things like 'this website is not really christian'.

Is that a parody? Hard to tell ... 

Favorite part:

"The KJV is God's inspired Word in English. Beware of Satanic counterfeits!"

The early internet website cheese is delicious.

Is that a parody? Hard to tell ... 

Favorite part:

"The KJV is God's inspired Word in English. Beware of Satanic counterfeits!"

I'm pretty sure it is the real deal.  There are plenty of links to Alex Jones throughout the site.  

This website even condemns Chick tracts for being too liberal!  

That's hardcore.

Well, Chick tracts are translated into a lot of different languages, so that probably makes him a stooge of the New World Order. 

I always enjoy seeing people fervently defend whatever translation of the Bible (as in this case, usually the KJV version of 1611).  As if God was the curator of that particular version.

As if not only were the Jews his chosen people, but English is his chosen language.

These kind of people also believe that God is always in the sidelines cheering for Tim Tebow to make a touchdown.  Mind boggling.

It's hard to believe someone like this can actually still exist.

• Like 1

These people are becoming relics. Or so I hope.

I remember a site that I ran across back in high school that claimed that tampons were the devil's cotton fingers and that young women that wore them were surely going to hell.

*shakes head*

I still listen to Alex Jones from time to time. He has went off the deep end in recent years. I used to be big into his theories, but now....yeah, it's mostly psycho babble and angry rants. Maybe there is some truth to what he says, but it is impossible to discern anymore. Plus I just want to live my life and not be paranoid about radiation poisoning, mind control, chemtrails, and all of the other things he rants and raves about.

People are nucking futs these days....

Not sure which is worse, the content, or the appalling design choices.

• Like 2

Relics? They were saying that 100 years ago. You're way more optimistic than I am. 

• Like 1

I think it was something about chick tracts promoting the 'wrong way to be saved'.  I don't want to check again though, I just ate something.

I did some reading on that site back in the day. I always liked "The Anti-Christ Slideshow", and I was a King James 1611guy too. Stupid me.

I don't remember any references to Alex Jones on the site though. I still listen to him once in a great while. The one thing he says that always stands out is that "even if you don't believe in Satanic stuff, they do, and act accordingly". I wonder if he realizes that many fundies are the same way.

• Like 1

This website is a riot for me. The design, the horrible, horrible designyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

It is like a black hole where all sense of good design just got sucked in never to be seen again. It is design hellfiredevil.giffiredevil.gif

I really hope they used a script to write that up, otherwise I'm kind of impressed they coded that up without breaking anything with how disorganized it is.

Relics? They were saying that 100 years ago. You're way more optimistic than I am. 

Hey, I added the "so I hope" clause at the end. I'm not that optimistic. After all, the Duggars and their ilk are still on the air and there are still plenty of 1611, denim jumper wearing Bible thumpers where I live.

Ok, so maybe it is a vain wish.....:P

As if not only were the Jews his chosen people, but English is his chosen language.

Now there's an anomaly. English-speaking ancient Israelites. The language didn't even exist back in the time of Moses--or Jesus.

So how do we get English the chosen language and Jews the chosen people???

Oh yes, we're not supposed to think, much less question.Wendywhatever.gif

• Like 3

So this is how Christians can claim that the world is being over-run with atheists--they call everyone atheist that they disagree with.

Most religions today are atheistic, because they have rejected the True and Living God.  Islam is of the Devil, and all Islamic Muslims are atheists.  Oh sure, Muslims profess to believe in Allah, but Allah is a myth, a false god, a non-existent figment of their darkened imagination.  Islam denies Jesus Christ, i.e., that Christ died for our sins, or that God ever had a Son.  Thus, they have denied God Almighty according to Isaiah 45:5.  The Bible and the Qur'an are diametrically opposed to each other.  There can be no harmony between the two.  Over one billion Muslims are Hellbound, worshipping the false moon god, Allah.  Since they do not recognize the God of the Bible, they have no God, and are ;therefore, practicing atheists.  Society is filled with atheists today, from New Agers to Muslims. 

FROM http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Atheism/aa.htm

If you're going to call Muslims and other Christians atheists just because they disagree with your fanatic theology, then obviously you're going to see a world over-run with atheists. But just as obviously you misuse the term "atheist" most appallingly. Maybe this is a stretch but I'd say it's sort of like labeling as Christian anyone who utters, "By God I hate this [fill in the blank]." 

I'd like to see the faces of these fanatics at such a suggestion. Or maybe not. They'd think I was a lunatic fit to be committed.

It is design hell

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

What a horrible website! I've heard a lot of those gems during my sojourn in christendom, but I've never heard of that website until now. And I thought the xtian sites I used to read were disturbing...

The scariest website I have seen lately is Before it's News. That site is a mix if Christian, conspiracy theorists, and any other crackpot you can think of. People be cray-cray!!

This one is much better and also it's confirmed as a parody.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

It's hard to tell the real ones from the mockery, isn't it?

Is this the same author as http://www.jesus-is-lord.com ?

My favorite part:

If you have come to Jesus, GOD BLESS YOU, MY BROTHER! GOD BLESS YOU IN HIS SON JESUS! GOD BLESS YOU, MY SISTER! GOD BLESS YOU IN HIS SON JESUS! I WISH THAT I COULD SEE YOU AND KNOW YOU AND SPEND TIME WITH YOU. MY HEART COULD ACHE FOR THAT PRIVILEGE, BUT THE LORD JESUS HAS TAUGHT ME THAT HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. YOU ARE HIS AND HE IS VERY GREAT. HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. MY NAME IS TRACY AND I AM YOUR SISTER. WILL YOU PRAY FOR ME? I MAY NOT KNOW YOUR NAME YET, BUT I CAN PRAY FOR THOSE THAT BELONG TO JESUS--AND THAT WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE YOU INDIVIDUALLY. I DO NOT SEE YOU NOW, BUT I WILL SEE YOU. I WILL SEE YOU! WHEN JESUS COMES BACK FOR HIS OWN, I WILL SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS SON JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time this website came to my attention was in a web design class, when we were required to research bad websites. This one came up consistently..

• Like 1

It's a Protestant-sort of-evangelical-sort of-site, preachin' all the chris-ty-anity you can stomach, which ain't much.

• Like 1