Goodbye Jesus

New Bio-Chip = Mark Of The Beast?

LukeExChristian

• Super Moderator

Oh yeah! I lived near P&G in Cincinnati back in the day. I even did some jobs for them. They didn't seem like Satan to me, but I wasn't a fundy at the time. I think D&D took the spotlight off of them eventually.

It never hurts to have this kind of stuff talked about since there are always lurkers who might really need the reassurance.

It never hurts to have this kind of stuff talked about since there are always lurkers who might really need the reassurance.

I agree, and I just so happen to be one of those who needed reassurance. Out of everything, this is the one thing that I was afraid of the most. Wondering what if Revelation is right, and I end up going to hell because I took that damn "mark of the beast". Leaving everything else aside, end time prophecy and this particular biblical book and the mark, is the one thing that prevented me from rejecting Christianity completely. Now I feel I can let it go!

• Like 1

I agree, and I just so happen to be one of those who needed reassurance. Out of everything, this is the one thing that I was afraid of the most. Wondering what if Revelation is right, and I end up going to hell because I took that damn "mark of the beast". Leaving everything else aside, end time prophecy and this particular biblical book and the mark, is the one thing that prevented me from rejecting Christianity completely. Now I feel I can let it go!

Congratulations!  So good to hear.

That's a relief to know someone has found solace :)