Goodbye Jesus

Evil Comedians

bfuddled

God ordained comedy and created us in His image to enjoy humor and laughter. "Joy is the serious business of heaven," wrote C. S. Lewis.

So why aren't there more successful christian comedians then?

I obviously disagree: blasphemy is so much more enjoyable.  

God ordained comedy and created us in His image to enjoy humor and laughter. "Joy is the serious business of heaven," wrote C. S. Lewis.

successful christian comedian?

how about benny hinn

how about benny hinn

LMAO, agreed!

Guest afireinside

I saw a Christian comedian one night and he was genuinely funny, sort of a parody songwriter. I can't remember his name, I think he may have been Canadian.

Guest afireinside

how about benny hinn

That skit Benny sometimes does when he impersonates a worship leader who can't sing-hilarious. The thing he does where the choir falls down on the ground is quite funny too.

• Like 1

I saw a Christian comedian one night and he was genuinely funny, sort of a parody songwriter. I can't remember his name, I think he may have been Canadian.

You're probably talking about Tim Hawkins. He's actually pretty good.

one of my favorite christian comedian if old

As a side note, Mike Warnke is a legendary Illuminati "witness" (aka faker). He has a knack for making up good stories, what I heard from reading an exposition on him. He was never an Illuminati, never got wounded by gunshots and never was part in any human sacrifice. Funny how they terrorized hundreds of families separating them and making the kids believe things they never experienced, spending millions on searches for satanic ritual abuse (no trace of any larger cultic activity was ever found, even in smaller units there were only isolated cases of satan worship that had nothing to do with human sacrifice) based on testimonials from people such as Mike Warnke and John Todd. Mike Warnke apparently was involved in a hundred ritual murder cases and never got convicted for anything. If something did happen, he should be in jail now and multiple people should also be in jail for the rest of their lives.

I have no respect for types such as Mike Warnke. They caused a psychosis in the midst of christians and a hatred and paranoia against witches, satanists etc. over an impending "witches' war".

On the other hand it all could be an Illuminati ploy. Greet your satanic overlords!

• Like 1

Ah, yes.  I was a Mike Warnke fan.  I think that I actually believed the stories in his over-the-top book.   Then I read the Cornerstone exposé.  Oh, my...  I was disappointed to find out that Bob Larson was a fraud as well.