Goodbye Jesus

Annoying Habit Of Crossing Myself

directionless

I haven't been to church for 3 years, but I notice that I cross myself unconsciously several times per day. Usually I stop myself after I touch my forehead, but it's kind of embarrassing.

Just curious if anybody else has that problem.

(Of course I have lots of other habits I can't break like praying the Lord's Prayer or the Jesus Prayer, but at least nobody else can see me doing that. smile.png )

• Super Moderator

As you do the cross, just mutter, "Spectacles, testicles, wallet, watch. Yes, got 'em all."

My habit is making the jackoff sign in the air. It's even less acceptable. smiliejerkoff.gif

For a couple weeks after I left I would still habitually pray before my meals. Quite annoying.

As you do the cross, just mutter, "Spectacles, testicles, wallet, watch. Yes, got 'em all."

My habit is making the jackoff sign in the air. It's even less acceptable. smiliejerkoff.gif

LOL I've been pretending that I was just scratching an itch on my forehead. smile.png

For a couple weeks after I left I would still habitually pray before my meals. Quite annoying.

Yep. It's so bad for me that sometimes I will be reading and thinking about atheism or the silliness of Christianity and I notice that I'm praying at the same time in the background.

My habit is making the jackoff sign in the air. It's even less acceptable. smiliejerkoff.gif

Lol