Goodbye Jesus

Have I Accepted Jesus Correctly

Castiel233

To be a Christian is to accept you are worthless and have zero value on your own. It is to accept you are the slave of a monster who demands your perfection and obedience to His 631 rules. He has badly authored a book in which He assures you of His violence, His sadism and insanity. He will not, however prove His existence this side of life. That can only be done after you die, at the very point when it is too late to be of helpful value you to.

If you are a female, your existence is doubly shamefully to Him. You are to be silent and dutiful. If your husband beats you, take it, he is your master. You are a vessel to please him as he is a vessel to please Christ. Despite your best efforts, all that you do is dirty rags to the God. You disgust Him.   

Despite His insanity you must do all you can not to anger Him……even thou He is as crazy as a bucket of soapy frogs. He is sexist and homophobic… No matter what, you must try and be the same. He wants you to give all your money and property away. You must not love yourself, or your family. Only love Him….even thou He hates you.

Try and make Him happy, abandon your family, grovel in the dirt. Whip yourself. It will not make any difference however as your eternal fate was sealed before the creation of the world.

Be like Job, faithful, yet fearful and accept that the Lord might wish to torture and ruin you for His own amusement.

Never, ever lose sight of the fact you are worthless. To God you are not even a boil on His arse. He cannot wait to throw you into Hell for having the cheek for existing. You are to be boiled alive with infants for the crime of being born.

Do not think for yourself. This is very very bad and makes Yahweh absolutely feckin furious.

In ruining your own mind, try and ruin the minds of others. Creating others like you might make the Hebrew god less angry and your suffering in the pit might be lessened, although don’t count on it.

Never ever try and soften Christian dogma. The Lord is a man of war and has a sword and arrows. The Bible says so.The arrows he wets with human blood. Make sure you teach this to His people. Preach it at work. Peoples  laughter and mocking will only confirm its all true.

Do not pick and mix your doctrine. Remember God wants your misery and the complete surrender of your cognitive abilities. Do everything the Bible commands. If a rape trial is reported in the local media, write to the paper and say the victim must marry her attacker. The Bible commands this law. Make sure you promote it.

Constantly beg forgiveness, be humble, poor and useless to society. Never be a friend to the world as this really pisses Yahweh off.

Convince yourself there is a being sitting on a throne in the sky watching you and reading your thoughts….even if you do wear a tin foil hat.

Destroy yourself, your peace of mind and your happiness and the happiness of others.      

After you get sent to Hell, take comfort that the flames shooting out of your ears are increasing the joys in Heaven. Even in eternal flames, cry out to Jesus that you really love Him and are embracing your fate with gratitude. He knows best. 

• Like 6

Thank you Castie for taking the time to write this out. As angry and as 'triggered' as it makes me, I know it will help me to heal. And I thank you for that today.

This would be the very doctrine that fucked my life up at 20 years old, almost 40 years ago now. I read this stuff on EX-c and right to this day, it triggers me. I have had to work so hard on my anger problems because within the last year of my deconverting, everything became so clear to me. Every bad choice, every wrong move I made was because of this doctrine of trying to please the christian god. It's one of the reasons I totally understand our friend, dear Kris and many others who come and post their fears and hurts.. It screws everybody up in a different way. This doctrine screws up, beautiful loving, kind people who never wanted to hurt anyone or anything.

Now, I want my whole life back and I can't have it. I can only go forward and try to deal with the anger that can take over my whole body. So many revelations I have had since belonging to Ex-c. I don't want to be a victim of it anymore. Whatever time I  have left on this earth, I want to live in peace. The lies almost destroyed me. I am embarrassed to say how many times I wanted to die for not being 'good enough' for god.

I am sitting in on a 'hearing' right now (for a car accident) and my whole past is being thrown in my face. I have never hurt so bad in my whole life. It's one thing to already know that christianity fucked you up, but to then have it all thrown in your face and know that the mistakes were made because of believeing this doctrine? How can you explain that to a highly successful, fully trained, manipulative lawyer? Is he going to say, ''Oh, I'm sorry christianity screwed your life up?'' This had opened up a whole new can of worms for me. A lot of my history contains many bad choices and 'twists and turns' because of thinking I could please 'the almighty'. The anger is beyond anything I have ever felt. I won't even allow a lot of people around me right now because I am scared I will hurt or lash out at them. My whole history was completely fucked up by the doctrine of Pentecostalism and now i must work my way through this new part of my deconversion.

This is what christianity can do to people. The lie of christianity is beyond insane and can actually cause a person to go insane. A good god?

I think not.

Hugs to all who suffer from the lie of christianity today.

• Super Moderator

Sounds great! Where do I sign up for that?

"....soapy frogs". :D

Back in my Xian days, just when I was starting have questions (2005), I am in this Xian book store in overland park Kansas and this guy comes in with a 3-4 yr old daughter and tells her to sit down while he looks around. She gets up after a minute and I thought this guy was going to kick her ass, he starts raising his voice: I told you to sit down.  When I lived in Alabama, I saw the church of Christ brainwash people to no end. (I went to a church that was pretty cool called calvary bible church), but still, it is all propaganda.  Like this one guy I know says the reason he does not believe is simply this: Xians say God is omnipotent and God loves everybody, yet bad things happen.  Name one decent father on the planet who would abuse his children and make them suffer. But of course the asshole xians have a statement for that also: God will not give you more than you can bear or God has special plans for you.  Very annoying.

Sounds about right.

And huge hugs to you Margee.

• Like 1

That was amazing to read. The idea that I would have ever considered the christian god to be loving makes me cringe!!! How is it possible I allowed myself to be duped into believing this self destructive garbage is impossible for my mind to make sense of.

I can totally relate to what has been said here about the deep regret that a person must face when they realise they have sabotaged their own life for a lie. I can especially relate to the anger felt about having sacrificed many opportunities to live my best life all for a god that hated me. What a fool I had been! It makes me despise christianity; how it is taught to unsuspecting children who trust adults to tell them the truth and to look out for their wellbeing.

To me, there is nothing redeeming about christianity. I know how much it has damaged me as a person, especially as a woman. I just want to spit on the cross. I want to piss all over the altar and tell the holy ghost to go fuck himself. As vulgar as it is, its the way I feel. My anger has intensified recently after I mistakenly thought I was over it. I love to blaspheme his name and laugh at the stupidity of Yahweh's laws. It makes me feel a bit better to blow a bit of steam in his direction despise it all being imaginary.

Fuck you Jesus, you stupid shit!

• Like 2

Jesus spoke in parables so that certain people listening would not understand him and then they could be saved. And yet in another part of the NT it says god wants all to come to the glory of god.

Obviously a contradiction But aside from that, what could be so horrible as to be given no chance whatsoever to accept god's salvation plan? If  was pharisees because they were try to interfere with god's plan of salvation while he was here on earth, why should they be excepted any more than anyone else? They obviously didn't know he was the messiah or else they would have accepted him. There would be no advantage to them in deliberately denying god's plan knowing it was true and face eternal damnation, Why would god not want them to know who Jesus was? How were the pharisees any different than any other so called sinner?

Why would god create humans incapable of refusing to eat an apple offered by the devil and then condemning almost all of them to eternal. torture for being defective?

What, for god's sake, was the point?

bill

• Like 1

How can you accept Jesus correctly if you are a vessel of wrath made for destruction?

• Like 2

100 different denominations with 100 different views of everything, except you have to donate $$. The one dogmatic principal they all have in common.

• Like 1

"Jesus spoke in parables so that certain people listening would not understand him and then they could be saved. And yet in another part of the NT it says god wants all to come to the glory of god. Obviously a contradiction"

And remember how we made excuses, because we were sure it all had to work? Ask a question, get a non-responsive "just trust the love you've felt already", meaning turn off your mind and believe anyway. Bleah!

"I thought this guy was going to kick her ass, he starts raising his voice: I told you to sit down."

Yep. But it's "authority", not abuse... I knew a guy from that region that was well educated and yet part of a Christian missionary cult in Mexico. Strong emphasis on "I said so" and authoritarian rules. So glad now that I didn't dedicate my life to that group. Came close.

Try and make Him happy, abandon your family, grovel in the dirt. Whip yourself. It will not make any difference however as your eternal fate was sealed before the creation of the world.

Be like Job, faithful, yet fearful and accept that the Lord might wish to torture and ruin you for His own amusement.

Fantastic post Castiel.  While working today I overheard the neighbour's radio playing.  Christian radio.  These were the lyrics I heard.  "This is me, on my knees, saying take it all from me, take it all from me........"

Oh, God.

That's Christianity.  At it's essence.

I got to thinking deeply on these words.  This is Christianity.  This is the belief system I used to devote my life to.  And at it's heart is the believer allowing God to take absolutely anything and everything away from his life.  His health, his loved ones, his dreams, his life, anything.  And not only that but he is on his knees asking God to take everything. 

If life is about giving every precious thing away to God then why even bother living?  We move away from tornados because they will suck everything away but somehow we are supposed to throw ourselves into God's "tornado" and willingly have it all sucked away?  Why should we desire for God to come and rip our lives apart?  Why is this God, who will not even show his face, deserving of having our lives thrown down at his feet like little puppets to be toyed with?  What is wrong with this God's psychology that he would even desire to debase individuals like this stripping them of their dignity, their identity and all that they value?

I used to literally get down on my knees and tell God to "have his way with my life" meaning: "go ahead and fuck me up if you want to.  My life doesn't matter other than to be your slave.  You are all that matters".  Where the hell was my mind?  Because I never would have offered up my life unless I was pretty fucking brainwashed. 

This God if existent needs a taste of his own medicine.  He needs to have somebody barge into his life and take everything and see what it is like to be left laying in the dust with nothing. 

While working today I overheard the neighbour's radio playing.  Christian radio.  These were the lyrics I heard.  "This is me, on my knees, saying take it all from me, take it all from me........"

Oh, God.

Reminds me of a piece written by the great Robert G Ingersoll. I can't remember it word for word, but it was along these lines:

"When I was little we went to church, our little little legs swinging about a foot from the floor. The minister asked if we all deserved to go to Hell. Every little child shouted yes. Then the minister asked, would we happily go to Hell if it was Gods will and every little Liar shouted yes."

Taken as a whole the Christian faith is nasty stuff indeed, but one particular subset of its nastiness is the requirement to lie to yourself.  As I have mentioned before, I once read on a Fundy site, that if the Christian in question didn't make it through the golden gates and went "elsewhere", He would love Jesus extra hard...even as he was frying. Pitiful.

While working today I overheard the neighbour's radio playing.  Christian radio.  These were the lyrics I heard.  "This is me, on my knees, saying take it all from me, take it all from me........"

Oh, God.

Most Christian cannot see they are worshiping a grade A, mentally ill serial killer.

Oh, God.

Reminds me of a piece written by the great Robert G Ingersoll. I can't remember it word for word, but it was along these lines:

"When I was little we went to church, our little little legs swinging about a foot from the floor. The minister asked if we all deserved to go to Hell. Every little child shouted yes. Then the minister asked, would we happily go to Hell if it was Gods will and every little Liar shouted yes."

Taken as a whole the Christian faith is nasty stuff indeed, but one particular subset of its nastiness is the requirement to lie to yourself.  As I have mentioned before, I once read on a Fundy site, that if the Christian in question didn't make it through the golden gates and went "elsewhere", He would love Jesus extra hard...even as he was frying. Pitiful.

I am convinced that this type of religion and its god are the number one enemy of the human race.

I concur my friend....hopefully the day will come when monotheist beliefs are flushed down The toilet of history.

The one that cracks me up is the southern church of Christ. You are not saved until water baptized and if one single hair of your head is not immersed you are damned by a technicality. Sad thing is you cannot have realistic discussions with hard core Christians. They believe God wants it and there is no discussion or reason.

• 2 weeks later...

"Why would god create humans incapable of refusing to eat an apple offered by the devil and then condemning almost all of them to eternal. torture for being defective?

What, for god's sake, was the point?"

bill

bill,

good point... As far as Yahweh is concerned, it seems there is no point -- or at least no point that makes any sense. And yet it is there. From whence does it come? I believe Judeo-Christianity and its "God" Yahweh provide us with a keen psychoanalytic view into the human psyche, and the effects of the religious experience. I see it all in Jungian terms now. And that puts it all into a perspective that does make sense to me. Scary sense, the implications for individual lives and for society... Human

Human: I remember some about Freud, but my memory of Jung has "showed up missing". Could you enlighten me on him vis a vis your post?  bill

• rep_up.png
  •  

Castiel -- appreciate you posting this. In reading it, hard to believe I followed this religion, and for far too long. sad.png

Hard to believe too, that Christianity is legal.

When Christianity becomes outlawed, only outlaws will have Christianity. 

Then, whoever outlawed Christianity will be coming for you next, because of what you believe.