Goodbye Jesus

Atrocities Acts: Crimes Of Our Fore Fathers

pratt

was reading freethinkerNZ on racism,,,, it leads me to think

japanese attacked asia and killed many, probably some of my great uncles were killed by the japanese in the mid 40s.

third reich killed millions of jews from the 30s.

white guys abducted aborgines kids in australia for whatever reason maybe 100+ years ago.

probably the french occupied and abused the africans some 100+ years ago.

white guys victimised the natives indians in 1600s

US/UK took the natives africans as slaves 200+ years ago.

salems witch hunting

atrocities acts by some religions/race/nationalities against another by past generations

some had "supposedly" made restitution

some are making restitution

some for politcial reason will NOT make any restitution or admit these acts

nobody can or will be able to pay for the crimes of our or others fore fathers....

we may NEVER forget these atrocious acts, but can we forgive the current generations for the acts of the previous generations? How Long and how much will be enough?

I have nothing against the current batch of japanese, except those fucking politicians who insisted Nanking Massacre did not happen, and the comfort women thing.

I have nothing against ironhorse but to say those fuckers in church promotes science in the past, he is just another fucker,,,,,

Goodbye Jesus

was reading freethinkerNZ on racism,,,, it leads me to think

japanese attacked asia and killed many, probably some of my great uncles were killed by the japanese in the mid 40s.

third reich killed millions of jews from the 30s.

white guys abducted aborgines kids in australia for whatever reason maybe 100+ years ago.

probably the french occupied and abused the africans some 100+ years ago.

white guys victimised the natives indians in 1600s

US/UK took the natives africans as slaves 200+ years ago.

salems witch hunting

atrocities acts by some religions/race/nationalities against another by past generations

some had "supposedly" made restitution

some are making restitution

some for politcial reason will NOT make any restitution or admit these acts

nobody can or will be able to pay for the crimes of our or others fore fathers....

we may NEVER forget these atrocious acts, but can we forgive the current generations for the acts of the previous generations? How Long and how much will be enough?

I have nothing against the current batch of japanese, except those fucking politicians who insisted Nanking Massacre did not happen, and the comfort women thing.

I have nothing against ironhorse but to say those fuckers in church promotes science in the past, he is just another fucker,,,,,

Interesting post. In the UK, Christians went on a march to say sorry for owning slaves. Of course the slaves are all long dead so the apology is meaningless. Naturally the Bible supports slavery, so for Christians to say sorry for it, is to say God is in the wrong. 

Yeah, been out to Sentosa. Those pictures of the Japanese generals in the fort haven't fared too well over the years. Quite the collection of DNA what with everyone spitting on them.

Loves me some char kway teow