Goodbye Jesus

I Am A Demon!

Vixentrox

No, really...I am.

When I was a young, brainwashed Christian, I remember being told in bible study groups that devils and demons existed in the world, tempting mankind to hell. One of the things I was warned to be escpically wary of was people who were very well versed in the Bible. You see, Satan and his minions know every word in the Bible and will use that knowledge to pervert God's holy message.

I am no longer a Christian and see the bible for the bunch of rubish that it is. I can now use the Bible to weaken the beliefs of the faithful. I therefore must conclude that either I am a demon or am possesed by one.

Muahahahaha...Chrsitians better watch out. Your talking to the damned and I've come for your imortal soul! Best use your magic prayers to drive me away if you can.

Hey, it could be worse. Everything we want to do is satanically inspired anyway, so consider your demon your personal muse. I've been practicing ritual magic for so many years now, you think I would have demons conjured up that would clean my house for me, or at least just say hi....but no.

So, don't be scared......hey, what was that noise?....oh, it was probably nothing....I hope....

Your talking to the damned

Really? I LOVE The Damned!

damned_02.jpg

One of the things I was warned to be escpically wary of was people who were very well versed in the Bible. You see, Satan and his minions know every word in the Bible and will use that knowledge to pervert God's holy message.

So that means......ministers, priests, youth leaders, and clergy are demons too! I KNEW it!!!

One of the things I was warned to be escpically wary of was people who were very well versed in the Bible.

Well, that's because they knew one day people would acquire enough knowledge to see through their crap. They wanted to make sure that the people who are still beleivers would remain brainwashed.

One of the things I was warned to be escpically wary of was people who were very well versed in the Bible.

Ah, I see. So one of the reasons why so many Xians know jack shit about the Bible is because that would be demonic.

That sure explains a lot.

I therefore must conclude that either I am a demon or am possesed by one.
Yeah right! :Wendywhatever:

Unless your head is spinning completely around,

and you're involuntarily blowing pee soup out of

your ass,

I'm givin' you The Official Bullshit Call™. :mellow:

Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick, Foxy. Your avatar is nasty!

I therefore must conclude that either I am a demon or am possesed by one.
Yeah right! :Wendywhatever:

Unless your head is spinning completely around,

and you're involuntarily blowing pee soup out of

your ass,

I'm givin' you The Official Bullshit Call. :mellow:

I'm a demon in STEALTH mode right now! And so are you! :lmao:

I don't see how you could possibly be a lemon. Lemons are sour and yellow fruits, while you are a person. It's just like my grandma used to tell me, "Rosanne, my little Rosanne Rosanna-Dana, it's always something."

...oh, demon not lemon? Nevermind.

I don't see how you could possibly be a lemon. Lemons are sour and yellow fruits, while you are a person. It's just like my grandma used to tell me, "Rosanne, my little Rosanne Rosanna-Dana, it's always something."

...oh, demon not lemon? Nevermind.

Fweethawt is the demon. Christianity is the lemon.

Gotta keep things straight here.....

:nono::grin: