Goodbye Jesus

Christians Against Dinosaurs

Learner

Who came up with the "devil put the dinosaur bones there" ? If the non-humans (christians) really believe this, then where did the supposed devil come up with the dinosaur bones in the first place? 

Well of course the Devil had a bet with God.  The Devil said that if he buried dinosaur bones everywhere then humans would start believing in evolution and turn their backs on Creationism.  And God said "you're on".

God sucks at gambling.

• Like 1

Who came up with the "devil put the dinosaur bones there" ? If the non-humans (christians) really believe this, then where did the supposed devil come up with the dinosaur bones in the first place? 

I don't know who first came up with it.  I don't think it matters.  It is simply another apologetic created out of pure imagination to support a particular religious belief, and it is one of the more infantile and silly apologetics out there.

Wait... what about the dinosaur subclass Neornithes

Given that the definition of "dinosaur" is "all of the descendants of the common ancestor of Triceratops and modern birds" I don't know how anyone can deny that dinosaurs exist. We've domesticated them. They live in close proximity to us. There are entire hobbies devoted to feeding them. Counting them. Checking the ones that you have seen off a list. Providing them space to raise families in. Webcams. I don't think they really know what I dinosaur is, at any rate. There are a lot of living dinosaurs, and a lot of extinct things that aren't dinosaurs at all. Don't get why they're so fixated on dinosaurs, above all other things, especially 'cause some of them are still around...

P. S. Birds do too have scales. I don't know how people miss that. Sheesh.