Goodbye Jesus

Do We Have Any Sports Fans, And If Yes, Whats Your Favourites

Castiel233

General kind of sports fan myself, enjoy watching it (mostly on the Net), Generally snooker/football and tennis are my thing to watch

As an adult, I used to participate in:

Football (central defender)

Judo

Archery

Cricket

Now I am into jogging and power(ish) walking

The only one I follow is the UFC. I've done a variety of martial arts over the years but aren't doing anything sporty at the mo, really must fix that!

Hockey :)

• Like 1

The only sports I follow closely are F1 and MotoGP.

I also like to watch NFL, NHL, and UFC but don't follow them like the other two mentioned.

I'm a football fanatic. Being in Tennessee I support the Titans and Vols. I'm only interested in hockey because we have the Predators, but being at an NHL playoff game is awesome. I cycle a great deal, so I keep up with that and watch the Tour de France. Yep, 4 hours a day for 3 weeks. Growing up I loved baseball, but I haven't given a shit about that in 20 years. I'll watch the U.S. soccer team, especially in the World Cup. I've been to a couple of NASCAR races but I just can't get into that. And basketball.....well, sometimes I'll watch part of a championship game but that's about it.

NFL!! Specifically the Seahawks (as my avatar testifies)! VERY excited for today!!!

Snooker is awesome to watch and I've played it a little bit too. It remains the only sport that's actually made me shout "YEAH!!!" from my couch at home. biggrin.png

I've also watched a lot of figure skating. That's one I could never do myself due to some injuries and deformities, but it's so beautiful.

I do weight training at the gym, but haven't watched strong man contests since I was a kid. I used to watch a lot of ski jumping too, but not really anymore. 

Snooker is awesome to watch and I've played it a little bit too. It remains the only sport that's actually made me shout "YEAH!!!" from my couch at home. biggrin.png

I've also watched a lot of figure skating. That's one I could never do myself due to some injuries and deformities, but it's so beautiful.

I do weight training at the gym, but haven't watched strong man contests since I was a kid. I used to watch a lot of ski jumping too, but not really anymore. 

I like worlds strongest man, my cousin is a local amateur power lifter and he has meet a few of the pros 

Football - I'm a Green Bay Packers

I play golf when I can...that's about it for me.

Guest Furball

watch: baseball

myself: wing chun kung fu

tae kwon do

former highschool baseball player

Weightlifter

Former bodybuilder

Hockey is my favorite; never played it because, even though I live in Michigan, I never learned to skate.  I did play baseball - not very well, but I did play - and used to play some tennis once upon a different epoch.  I'll also watch football - American football, for our international members - baseball, football (soccer), rugby, hurling...

Hockey, baseball