Goodbye Jesus

Silliest Bible Stories

StarGazer

Don't we all brother... Don't we all?

• Like 1

I still want to reread the bible to find all the silly stories!

Many have mentioned it, but the tower of Babel must be one of the silliest stories in the book! It's funny how many christians believe this to be literally true! :)

Also Noah's flood is a strange story, can't understand why I ever took it seriously!

The one where Jesus has a temper tantrum and curses a fig tree then starts flipping tables. 

13. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14. Then he said to the tree, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again."

15. On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned tables of the money changes and the benches of those selling doves.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The one where Jesus has a temper tantrum and curses a fig tree then starts flipping tables. 

13. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14. Then he said to the tree, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again."

15. On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned tables of the money changes and the benches of those selling doves.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jesus:

"I could go for some figs right now.  Medammit, who designed that tree?  Well let me just miracle it.  Medammit!  My manna is too low.  Too many humans wanting to be healed.  Well somebody needs to pay and since my manna is recharging I'm going to need a weapon.  Lucky for them I can't drown the whole world right now.  Hmm . . . something that will inflict a lot of pain.  I would enjoy using a whip."