Goodbye Jesus

Burden Of Proof

NoOne

I did capitalize the Word.

*snipped*

The Bible does not answer our every question, but it does convey a simple message...

A God that does interact with his creation through his Word.

Ironhorse, I think you meant to say the Quaran, not the Bible.
Plus he forgot to capitalize his Hises.

I noticed that too, Fwee.  Maybe Ironhorse loves the Word more than it's God, or it's gods?

John 1:1-15

Good thinking!  

The Bible is the Word of God and Jesus is the Word because the Bible says the Bible is the Word of God and Jesus is the Word.

Too bad for you that the Napkin religion is the one true religion.

napkin-religion.png?w=490&h=445

• Like 2

Don't dis the Napkin, man!   

Tin Pony practices Bibliolatry.

So Ironhorse, the Word of God (the Bible) is the same as God or Jesus?  What happens when the Word fails? Because the Bible is one inspired collection of 66 books that we can look to and see if it is the Word of God or if it isn't.

It's the one thing your god gave you so you could know and understand him, isn't it?  Let's see what it says, and to start I'll refer you back to your own "Happy Easter" thread, and ask you again how my questions about what The Word says about Easter is off topic.

As a Christian you can't just refer to your sword of the spirit, which is the word of god, you must pick it up and use it.

Let's talk Bible.  

(Damn Ironhorse, if you are a poe, thanks. In fact, thanks either way. This is fun. Your posts help me a lot. It feels so good to shoot down the crap I once believed. It's surprisingly easy too. Thanks for helping me grow as a person)

Don't dis the N-pk-n, man!

I fixed it so you don't get struck down. I hear that sometimes if you leave out the vowels, it makes deities happier. Like the God - G-d thingy...
  • Like 2

I am having trouble deciding between the napkin religion or the other many paper product religions. There is so many!! Paper towel, toilet paper(i might be swaying towards this one), kleenex, or the many others. They all claim they are the true one because they say they are the true ones. Brawny, help us.

The Jesus described in John 1 : 1 -15 also promised the Holy Spirit to help those Christians defending their faith.

Yet in Acts 7 this Spirit helped the martyr Stephen by giving him FALSE information about Abraham, Joseph and Jacob.

Looks like the Holy Spirit can't be trusted to tell the truth.

And Jesus can't be trusted to keep his promises!

• Like 1

I am having trouble deciding between the napkin religion or the other many paper product religions. There is so many!! Paper towel, toilet paper(i might be swaying towards this one), kleenex, or the many others. They all claim they are the true one because they say they are the true ones. Brawny, help us.

Blasphemer!  jesus.gif

Blasphemer! :jesus:

lol

Oh let me share some verses and passages as well!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Super Moderator

Ironhorse also cannot prove that spirits exist nor that a spiritual realm exists.  god, therefore, must not be a spiritual being either.