Goodbye Jesus

My Friends, I Thank You

AndrewTomlinson

I agree.  I've learned a lot in my past year+ here, and I now notice more when there is any type of religious conversation in real life.  I've also enjoyed the intelligent comments and knowledge of members, and the fun and silliness at times, too.

This is the only internet group I belong to, and I truly enjoy it.

• Like 4

A.T...I couldn't have made it without Ex-c. I'm so glad your here with us and I'm so happy that you are doing well!! What a nice positive post!! 

Hug

Yeah. This has been a good place. I agree Andrew.

You seem like a good guy too btw from your posts. Glad you're here

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

This place helps people, no question. Just knowing you're not alone in the struggle makes it worth it. Ex-C takes it even farther by offering a real community and even a "family" that can share our joys, miseries, and even a little squabble now and then. I'm completely over the religious indoctrination but as long as people are being damaged by religion and are looking for ways out, I'll be here to help however I can. Thanks, Dave, for providing us a home, a school, a playground, a boxing ring and hospital. And of course, thanks to all the members who keep the joint hopping.

It's really awesome here, I love it :) happy you could join and you definitely have intelligent things to say ❤️

Guest Furball

Thanks, Dave, for providing us a home, a school, a playground, a boxing ring and hospital. And of course, thanks to all the members who keep the joint hopping.

Amen 

I'm new too and I feel the same way.

Welcome Noelle7!  Nice to have you with us.

Yeah. This has been a good place. I agree Andrew.

You seem like a good guy too btw from your posts. Glad you're here

It's really awesome here, I love it smile.png happy you could join and you definitely have intelligent things to say ❤️

Thank you both, I really appreciate that. smile.png

I'm not alone after all.

That is indeed a great relief, isn't it? This community is great, and I want to pass along one bit of advice I got from this board that helped me a lot. If you go to www.meetup.com and do a search for like-minded groups in your area, then you could gain some real-life friends and acquaintances, which is arguably even more important than anonymous people on a message board. Search for keywords such as:

• freethinker
  • atheist
  • agnostic
  • secular
  • humanist
  • nonbeliever
  • nonreligious
  • ex-christian

You may hit on a great group of people with one or more of those. Good luck and enjoy the journey ahead of you.....

I'm not alone after all.

That is indeed a great relief, isn't it? This community is great, and I want to pass along one bit of advice I got from this board that helped me a lot. If you go to www.meetup.com and do a search for like-minded groups in your area, then you could gain some real-life friends and acquaintances, which is arguably even more important than anonymous people on a message board. Search for keywords such as:

• freethinker
  • atheist
  • agnostic
  • secular
  • humanist
  • nonbeliever
  • nonreligious
  • ex-christian

You may hit on a great group of people with one or more of those. Good luck and enjoy the journey ahead of you.....

Thanks for that. I was wanting to find a local group, but had to idea how to go about looking for one.