Goodbye Jesus

The Best Place To Research Imaginary Science

mymistake

. . . is in an imaginary laboratory.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/06/this-intelligent-design-laboratory-is-a-stock-photo/

“Although the video was datelined from the “Biologic Institute” of the Discovery Institute, it turns out that the nonsensical rant was green-screened in front of a stock image,” writes Casey Johnston for Ars Technica. - See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/06/this-intelligent-design-laboratory-is-a-stock-photo/#sthash.ZCWWgIcn.dpuf

yelrotflmao.gif

• Like 1

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

$25 says this is the analytical lab you-know-who works at.  FrogsToadBigGrin.gif

Guest end3

Right, people using science to dupe people into believing what they want them to believe. Wait, that never happens....we just revise the lie...I mean research.

End3 infects yet another thread.

End3 infects yet another thread.

Christianity is an infection.

MM, are you saying that Christians are being deceptive to get their point across? You don't say.

Great find by the way.

Just think how i use to trust someone more than others because they were Christians.

The Discovery Institute is 15 miles from my house. The woman who was one of my best friends during my xian years is married to the assistant to Discovery Institute's Stephen Meyer. (FTNZ, I'm talking about Amy, if you're reading this.)

Right, people using science to dupe people into believing what they want them to believe. Wait, that never happens....we just revise the lie...I mean research.

Oh Christians love to use cutting edge communications technology in order to fool more people into joining

their cult.  It happens all the time.  In fact most successful churches have a state of the art sound system and

multiple projector screens.  God didn't invent those things.  Science did.

I suggest that all who are interested in pursuing truth go to the link posted

and read all of it, including all of the comments.

Because the comments section for anything, anywhere on the internet, is obviously the goldmine for truth... Right?

I didn't read it all, but the assertions that creationis- oops, I'm sorry, "Intelligent Design", isn't bullshit are not compelling in the least bit.

Unless you're talking about the "lab" actually existing? Because I really couldn't give a shit about that, clearly it's not being used for anything worth doing anyway. It really doesn't matter.

And then laugh at the silly Creationists.

• Like 2

Guest Furball

....we just revise the lie...

Yes you are right. Christians are constantly revising their lies. 

1. Constant updated bible translations

2. Worship services changing the worship music to sound more like today's worldly music to keep people entertained.

3. Jesus died on a thursday, not a friday. (Friday to sunday is only 2 days, not 3. So christians are now arguing that jesus actually died on a thursday.)

4. When the threat of hell fire stopped working, the church revised its evangelism methods with god loves you....jesus loves you....god has a wonderful plan for your life etc.

5. Failed prophesies revised over and over again when they don't come true.

6. The constant need to update evangelism methods, apologetics and theologies

7. etc, etc. etc. 

11111600_1144028785613084_40732130524287

Guest Furball

Why do that? Here is the truth.

11377312_453581214811544_190386175465988