Goodbye Jesus

Christianity- Its Biggest Enemy Is Itself

Castiel233

How could it not be, Its a faith at war with itself in the pages on the Bible. The doctrines shout out different instructions.

We are to love God, no wait, fear Him, He loves everyone, well some people, He cares when the birds die, He laughs when we die. He wants all to to be saved, He talks in riddles as so not to save people. He approves of slavery, The church no longer does, yet is still allowed to talk for Him. He made us in His image, yet we are to beg forgiveness for our existence 

On the question of forgiveness, will God forgive Satan , should that fallen angel ask it of Him. 

• Like 2

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Well, the real question is would Satan WANT God's forgiveness? What if God really is the maniac the Bible makes him out to be? Could you really blame Satan for trying to arrange a coup? And now that he got bannished here, what does Satan do? Convince us to enjoy ourselves and not live under the dictatorship of a cosmic lunatic that wipes out entire populations of people on a whim? I dunno, I'm just saying, maybe the Bible is a little biased and unreliable as to whom the real bad guy is, and maybe that's why all of the Christian sects can't get their story straight.

• Like 1

How about the question of a new creation? I am a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come; there is a new spirit in me, etc. therefore I will no longer sin. Oops, I sinned. But I can't sin because I am a new creation. I have the spirit of Christ dwelling in me. Oops, I sinned again. Wait, what's going on here? Oh yeah, I was born in sin and there is nothing good in me. But Jesus is now in me! Oops, I sinned again. How can this be!?!

• Like 3

How about the question of a new creation? I am a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come; there is a new spirit in me, etc. therefore I will no longer sin. Oops, I sinned. But I can't sin because I am a new creation. I have the spirit of Christ dwelling in me. Oops, I sinned again. Wait, what's going on here? Oh yeah, I was born in sin and there is nothing good in me. But Jesus is now in me! Oops, I sinned again. How can this be!?!

You're not just really, truly born again like m...cough, I mean you need to allow jesus to take all your sin! Don't be like "you can have this sin but not this one!" Go crucify your flesh with jesus now! And tomorrow! And always, all the time, be crucified and covered in blooooooood of the lamb! And remember to confess out loud all the sin you do, might do, think of, and might think of, especially if you're not sure! Your connection to god could break from the tiniest sin even if you pray 23/7, first of all it must be 24/7, and still if you allow sin to your world instead of being freeeee by being covered in blooooooood, you may actually allow the devil to enter your heart and god will be in agony!!!

I've read Pentecostal forums a little too much... Puke.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

You're not just really, truly born again like m...cough, I mean you need to allow jesus to take all your sin! Don't be like "you can have this sin but not this one!" Go crucify your flesh with jesus now! And tomorrow! And always, all the time, be crucified and covered in blooooooood of the lamb! And remember to confess out loud all the sin you do, might do, think of, and might think of, especially if you're not sure! Your connection to god could break from the tiniest sin even if you pray 23/7, first of all it must be 24/7, and still if you allow sin to your world instead of being freeeee by being covered in blooooooood, you may actually allow the devil to enter your heart and god will be in agony!!!

I've read Pentecostal forums a little too much... Puke.

....AND THE CHOIR JOINS IN.... But I say to all of yah...GAWWWWDAH is the ONLY WAYYYYAH to REDEMPTIONAH! you MUSTAH...I SAY YOU MUSTAH...TURNAWAY FROM YOUR SINSSSSAH! OR GAWWWWWDAH will fuck you UPPPPAH!