Goodbye Jesus

Christians:2000 Years Of Worshipping Evil

Castiel233

This is the base line , really.

God:

He does not exist, or He is evil.

So Christians are worshipping nothing or they are worshipping evil.......

As for for worship, the complete lack of feedback and complete lack of being able to see the object of your worship makes the whole edifice stupid . Is God actually sitting on a throne watching us grovel before Him...................doubtful.

For thousands of years  God has (if holy books are to be believed) sat on a throne and watched us tremble before Him..............and never seems to tire of it. What a boring bastard he must be 

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Are those really the only two options?  What about negligent?  Or incompetent?  Even senile?  I'm sure there's more.

I tend rather hard toward "doesn't exist" but I still think there's more than that and just evil.

mwc

Senile?

How about:

"... the ancient legends of Ultimate Chaos, at whose centre sprawls the blind idiot god Azathoth, Lord of All Things, encircled by his flopping horde of mindless and amorphous dancers, and lulled by the thin monotonous piping of a demonic flute held in nameless paws".

[HP Lovecraft, The Haunter of the Dark]