Goodbye Jesus

Jurassic World

Fweethawt

It set a new global record at the box-office on its opening weekend (around 512 million, I think).

I actually saw it twice. I went Friday night by myself and Sunday afternoon with my wife and stepson. It was mind-blowing. I loved it.

Some of those semi-slow-motion shots of the Velociraptors looked spine-tingling realistic in my opinion. Ive never seen anything like it.

Anyone else see it?

I'm so glad you liked it Fwee! We've got a gang going this coming Saturday. yellow.gif  I can't wait to see it!! 3d too! 

3D is THEE way to see that movie!

I kept wanting to scream, 'Shoot-haaah! Shoot-haaah!'

Ha-ha!

Keep an eye out for all of the easter eggs. There's plenty of them.

• Super Moderator

I saw it over the weekend too and really enjoyed it.  I thought it was definitely the best of the sequels.  I only have one complaint:  

Beth running through the jungle in her 3.5 inch stiletto heels.   yelrotflmao.gif

Here's her take on wearing those shoes:  http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/13/jurassic-world-s-high-heeled-heroine-bryce-dallas-howard-on-feminism-and-footwear.html

I couldn't read that article on my phone.

I don't really care why she wore the heels. All I know is that she looked super hot throughout the movie regardless if she was in heels or Nikes. Ha-ha! She's stunning in my opinion.

• Super Moderator

Oh yeah, she's definitely hot!  I just had to laugh at the notion of running through the jungle in 3-1/2 inch high heels.  Now if she had taken those shoes and snapped the heels off......... ('cause who'd want to run through that muck barefoot?)  yelrotflmao.gif

I saw it today and enjoyed it.  The cheesy, spectacular luck, near-miss thing that I hated so much about

the 2nd and 3rd movies was toned down quite a bit.  Definitely worth seeing in the theater.

• 1 month later...
  • Super Moderator

^ That was FUNNY, fweet!   yelrotflmao.gif