Goodbye Jesus

A Message For Christians

Castiel233

You have a book.....you don't have a god, it really is that simple......

Look, I really want a black 1967 impala........if I got a Haynes manual for that car, would that mean I was having a relationship with that car......of course not.....

Its the same with you, all you have is a book, some hearsay stories and a fear of Hell...and that's about it........

Standing in a church, singing songs about Jesus and thinking about Him, does not mean you are in a magical relationship....

Please, please, get over yourselves...... 

You reminded me of this meme, I don't know why.

2cohcvp.jpg

The Church could save a lot of time in explanations, by just posting this on their bill boards 

Look, I really want a black 1967 impala........if I got a Haynes manual for that car, would that mean I was having a relationship with that car......of course not.....

Its the same with you, all you have is a book, some hearsay stories and a fear of Hell...and that's about it........

Standing in a church, singing songs about Jesus and thinking about Him, does not mean you are in a magical relationship....

pretty sure this won't change their minds... Anymore than their claim of it changes yours.

I would just like to expand your statement as well to the human race: "get over yourselves"...

Hells not such a bad place once you realize you still have a choice for life if you get there.

Guest Furball

Hells not such a bad place once you realize you still have a choice for life if you get there.

Not according to the bible. Jesus parable in matthew 5:26 and luke 12:59 puts thats baby to rest. Not sure where you are getting your information from. 

I happen to agree with christians that the meaning of life is about a relationship, but because their to busy being boned by god they can't form normal relationships with human kind.