Goodbye Jesus

Resolving Hell, Death And Heaven.

mylastelephant

In my years of wrestling with an answer to lifes greatest mystery, Hell, Death and heaven, I can rest easy now that I have a suitable answer for myself. So now I share it with you, take it or leave it or reform it or debunk it.

So now here we go,

Did you ever think that, Hell, Death and heaven are all separate places that decide our delivery into the right system (That system being heaven.) That in fact everybody will end up in the same place in the end.

Now I know at this current time no one can say if there's a heaven or not, or even a after life. But lets say for arguments sake there is.

What if the universe has created 3 systems for the sole purpose of accepting the right software after physical life. not 2 as many speculate.

The correct software would be acceptance to the universes core function. At this point I understand it as a sense learning relationship.

The universe and everything in it seems to point to a sense experience for the sole purpose of learning, and without accepting learning as our core function we can not enter into an afterlife.

So lets look at these systems.

Death. A system that resets the user and returns them back to life so they can make the choice for learning again.

Hell. A system that removes all polar opposites (Positive and negative)learning that the user installed on their software. Then sends them to the first system.

Heaven/After life. A system that can only accept a user once they have accepted the right universal function.

But we get to choose it.

Kinda of reminds me of the Matrix.

Anyhow, doesn't one of the religions kind of cover this with reincarnation? I am seriously asking that as a question. Not rhetorical.

Now I know at this current time no one can say if there's a heaven or not, or even a after life. 

Actually we can.  The evidence is conclusive.  However we won't find that answer within the scope of theology.

Kinda of reminds me of the Matrix.

Anyhow, doesn't one of the religions kind of cover this with reincarnation? I am seriously asking that as a question. Not rhetorical.

Yep Hinduism, Buddhism if I recall has the first and last system. I think most of all religions, they all have at least one or more of these systems. But they paint the process of each system different.

Now I know at this current time no one can say if there's a heaven or not, or even a after life.

Actually we can. The evidence is conclusive. However we won't find that answer within the scope of theology.

No way, tell me all you know about this.

Actually we can. The evidence is conclusive. However we won't find that answer within the scope of theology.

I will let Sam Harris explain:

In my years of wrestling with an answer to lifes greatest mystery, Hell, Death and heaven, I can rest easy now that I have a suitable answer for myself. So now I share it with you, take it or leave it or reform it or debunk it.

So now here we go,

Did you ever think that, Hell, Death and heaven are all separate places that decide our delivery into the right system (That system being heaven.) That in fact everybody will end up in the same place in the end.

Now I know at this current time no one can say if there's a heaven or not, or even a after life. But lets say for arguments sake there is.

What if the universe has created 3 systems for the sole purpose of accepting the right software after physical life. not 2 as many speculate.

The correct software would be acceptance to the universes core function. At this point I understand it as a sense learning relationship.

The universe and everything in it seems to point to a sense experience for the sole purpose of learning, and without accepting learning as our core function we can not enter into an afterlife.

So lets look at these systems.

Death. A system that resets the user and returns them back to life so they can make the choice for learning again.

Hell. A system that removes all polar opposites (Positive and negative)learning that the user installed on their software. Then sends them to the first system.

Heaven/After life. A system that can only accept a user once they have accepted the right universal function.

But we get to choose it.

Update.

I now conceive 4 systems not 3. At the moment these ideas are completely abstract.

1. Reality, a place of sense learning to prepare one for life.

2. Death, a place where the user has rejected all sense learning while in option 1 and is now dead.

3. Hell, a place that resets the user from positive or negative learning forces and returns them to option 1

4. Heaven, true life.

I will let Sam Harris explain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juriylw7B0g

Sam Harris rocks my world, that sexy man.