Goodbye Jesus

Getting Real Sick Of Your Shit Homophobes.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I was just having a similar conversation with friends on Facebook, and this idiot friend of my aunt jumped in with his unsolicited opinion! I gave him a piece of my mind, told him to stay off my wall, and went to bed with the intention of adjusting my privacy settings in the morning. So, when I woke up this morning, I find that he's left 2 more comments on my post, after 2 of my friends told him his opinion wasn't welcome! Fucking idiot!!! So, I "apologized" and sent him a friend request, and after he accepted, I posted my obnoxious, unsolicited opinion on his wall for all his fundy friends to see! (Along with a meme from the God page poking fun at Christians worrying more about gays than helping the needy!) Asshat smite from God!!! I think I like your smite better than mine, but I wouldn't have the cajones to post what you did, Sy! That was awesome!! I take it your friends and family know you are no longer a Christian, now?

Well, my husband, my dad, my son, and three of my closest friends know I'm not a Christian anymore. As for everyone else, I haven't told them yet. I guess they figure I'm one of those liberal Christians or whatever. I'm not really ready to out myself just yet. But yeah that's so brilliant what you did CO! Very snarky of you! biggrin.png

Tried to like, but I'm out of upvotes. I know it solved nothing, and my crybaby aunt will probably unfriend me for it, but I couldn't resist. This douchebag had no business inserting his opinion into my thread, and then to do so, 3 times, and ramble on for several paragraphs unleashed my inner bitch! I won't be hearing from him again, I blocked his ass! Maybe I should post it on here.

fuck yeah CO! SS that shit and post it here!

Will do! Probably have to wait til tomorrow, gotta get off my lazy butt and do some chores. I wasted too much time arguing with self-righteous morons this morning!

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Lolz yeah that happens. I have days like that too. :P I'm bout to go get the littles up from their nap and its go time until bed time!

Hey, Sy. I posted that facebook conversation just now, on Ex-Christian Life under the title "Adventures in Badgering Christians on FB". I can't figure out how to redact names and profile pics on my Kindle, so I copy/pasted most of it. Scroll to the bottom if you just want to see what I posted on the guys wall (I'm not normally a deviant bitch, but this idiot wouldn't take a hint if I'd used a sledgehammer).