Goodbye Jesus

Who Would Win In A Fight? Ot God Or Nt God?

EyesOpened

I see them as two separate beings now. I see the OT God as this Macho, "Dont fuck with me or i will drown your ass" type of entity. The NT God is more tricky, he has his son(him in disguise) delivering his message about how loving he is and how if we don't believe in him that "He will burn our ass with fire".

I don't know, to me the NT God seems more dangerous. That God seems more tricky and not as transparent.

What do you think?

Edit:This is purely hypothetical. I do not believe either exist.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Guest sylensikeelyoo

Yeah the OT God flies off the handle and burns cities to the ground and floods the world and all that, but he at least tries to show a little mercy by sparing a handful of people he likes. NT God has introduced "thought crime" and he won't just blot out the wicked swiftly with fire or a sink hole or just "poof" them out of existence like the OT God would do. With NT God you can't even THINK about sinning or you will be cast into this firey place of torture, weeping, and nashing of teeth. You will be punished for your finite crimes with infinite torture and zero mercy. NT God is a crazy motherfucker and I think he's the bigger asshole, and will not fight fair. So I vote NT for sure.

• Like 1

Yeah the OT God flies off the handle and burns cities to the ground and floods the world and all that, but he at least tries to show a little mercy by sparing a handful of people he likes. NT God has introduced "thought crime" and he won't just blot out the wicked swiftly with fire or a sink hole or just "poof" them out of existence like the OT God would do. With NT God you can't even THINK about sinning or you will be cast into this firey place of torture, weeping, and nashing of teeth. You will be punished for your finite crimes with infinite torture and zero mercy. NT God is a crazy motherfucker and I think he's the bigger asshole, and will not fight fair. So I vote NT for sure.

That as exactly what i was thinking. I thought about this also, i really dont want this thrown in the mix, but what if Satan actually beat the OT God and assumed the form of God as the NT God? What if the OT God is in prision right now and Satan is fucking with him running around pretending to be him under the Guise of the NT God? The OT God can do nothing but watch and Satan is torturing him by everything he is doing? lol

Between the New Testament and the Old Testament God leveled up several times.  All of his stats went up

substantially and he gained several new feats and skills.  It would be no contest if he was forced to fight an

earlier version of himself.

• Like 1

Between the New Testament and the Old Testament God leveled up several times.  All of his stats went up

substantially and he gained several new feats and skills.  It would be no contest if he was forced to fight an

Very good point.

This also makes me want to go through the bible and note all the feats and skills both posses. I wonder if this has been done yet?

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Very good point.

This also makes me want to go through the bible and note all the feats and skills both posses. I wonder if this has been done yet?

Oh FUCK YEAH MM! That would be so cool to have a graphic of NT God and OT God and devil and note their stats and skill points. That would be some comedy gold right there!

• Like 1

Guest Furball

1. I see them as two separate beings now.  The NT God is more tricky, he has his son(him in disguise) 

What do you think?

1. If you see them as two separate beings yet see his son as himself in disguise, wouldn't that make him one being?

What i think is, the god in the old testament killed people and that was the end of them. The new testament god kills people and then tortures them in hell for all of eternity for meaningless crap. The new murderous version of the the old murderous version of himself would win.

• Like 1

Poor Jesus caught in the middle.

"Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat my dad so there!"

I want to say NT God would win, because of the iron chariots thing. How many Buicks have you seen with a "God is my co-pilot" sticker on it? NT God can help drive one, and OT God can't defeat one.

On the other hand, did NT God ever create anything? OT God could just create a bigger firmament with enough water in it to put out all the fires of Hell and win the hearts and minds of the people. Neither God can't have a war without having people do it for him, so there is that.

Damn, Dan, what a good question.

• Like 1

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Lol so far the score is 5 votes NT God and 0 votes OT God. So much for the kinder, gentler, more loving Father God of the NT lolz

• Like 1

I'm going to have to go with OT god on this one.  He was pretty badass and like dude said, he had the power to create the entire universe.  Then there is NT god and other than making a good fish dinner and paring it with the perfect wine, he is all talk.  Come to think of it he must have some wierd faciniation with food since all he does now is show up on toast.

OT god also seems like an old school mobster.  NT god might torture you for eternity, but OT god will get not only you, but you family too!

• Like 1