Goodbye Jesus

Like My Satus If You Love Geezus!

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Keep scrolling if you feast upon the flesh of babies while having a blood orgy after you sing praises to Satan!!! Sometimes, I just wanna film myself scrolling past those stupid Facebook statuses and then pan over to myself with a pentagram drawn onto my face in lipstick. Instead, I just unfollow the stupid jackass who keeps posting those gawd dayum statuses to Facebook. Am I the only one who gets irritated by this shit?

• Like 2

I'm confused.  I can't seem to find the blood orgy.

Keep scrolling if you feast upon the flesh of babies while having a blood orgy after you sing praises to Satan!!! Sometimes, I just wanna film myself scrolling past those stupid Facebook statuses and then pan over to myself with a pentagram drawn onto my face in lipstick. Instead, I just unfollow the stupid jackass who keeps posting those gawd dayum statuses to Facebook. Am I the only one who gets irritated by this shit?

97% of you wont share this guilt-tripping post. :)

• Like 4

The ones I hate the most are the ones of 1 like = 1 prayer, 1 share = 100 prayers on something. Like Jesus is watching to make sure he gets enough prayers to cure the child of cancer, or to "save America and turn it back to him."

I would pay money to see that Sylen, seriously.

• Like 1

If you don't film it and post it on Facebook, you should at least film it and post it here so we can all have a good laugh

5134b6679626c674d03c830bdf62fa00.jpg

• Like 3

Lol!!! ^

Haha!!!!

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Lmaooo y'all think I should do it? There's no way I'd post it on FB but I'd sooo do it here lolz

I despise those posts!! What's really annoying about the "like and share if you love Jeebus, scroll if you like the devil" ones: What does that say about Jews? They don't believe Jesus was the messiah!! So asinine! 

Like Jesus is watching to make sure he gets enough prayers to cure the child of cancer, or to "save America and turn it back to him."

I just got this mental image of Jesus checking his 'likes' and 'retweets' for the day...hahahahahaha!

Like Jesus is watching to make sure he gets enough prayers to cure the child of cancer, or to "save America and turn it back to him."

I just got this mental image of Jesus checking his 'likes' and 'retweets' for the day...hahahahahaha!

"I just got this mental image of jesus checking his 'likes' and 'retweets' for the day -- hahahahaha!"  I love this!  I'm going to have to use this as a reply if something that asinine shows up on my fb page!  It points out how silly it is to relate religion to random fb posts, and isn't actually offensive to religion.  

• Like 1